Céline Dion’s Wildest Looks from Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week 2017
Céline Dion has been making the streets of Paris her personal runway for this month’s Haute Couture Fashion Week. While props go to her stylist Law Roach for turning the diva into a straight fashion icon at the age of 49, it’s the singer’s fearless effervescence that sells it. Here, her wildest looks from the City of Light.
1. Far-Out Suit: The whirlwind of color and bell-bottom pants of this Roberto Cavalli ensemble made for a very vibrant Dion, who waved to adoring fans before being ushered into her car. (Photo via Marc Piasecki/Getty)
2. Boots Made for Walking: Dion went a little retro in a pair of maroon suede thigh-highs for the Giambattista Valli show, pairing them with a button-down frock with a delicately accented neck, ruffle-tier sleeves, and a peekaboo under-layer. (Photo via Christian Veirig/Getty)
3. Not-So-Mellow Yellow: Dion for Dior! Our girl channeled Carmen San Diego in the yellow dress she chose for the fall/winter show for the iconic label. She cemented her status as sartorial royalty by sitting FROW next to Anna Wintour. (Photo via Marc Piasecki/Getty)
4. Floral Queen: Our Canadian fashion goddess was elegant and lovely in a thigh-length Gucci floral overcoat, bright green pedal-pushers, and a matching Dior bag. (Photo via Marc Piasecki/Getty)
5. Wildin’ Out: Not only did Dion follow up her ladylike look with a total style 180, but she paired the highest suede boots we’ve ever seen (yes, those are boots — not pants!) with a python leather Balmain coat, 75-degree weather be darned! (Photo via Marc Piasecki/Getty)
6. Bow-tiful: Talk about an accent piece! The chantreuse turned heads in a pair of black slacks and an eye-popping Dice Kayek oversized gingham blouse with an oversized bow and sleeves so puffed, Anne of Green Gables would be jelly. Ooh la la! (Photo via Mireya Acierto/Getty)
Which Céline getup is your fave? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(Photo via Victor Boyko/Getty)