20 Halloween Decor Finds That Aren’t Cheesy
1. Glassware Set: From afar, this X-Ray Glassware Set ($39) looks like your standard cocktail hour glassware. But as guests sip on their drinks, they’ll be greeted with a spooky cool x-ray image.
2. Flameless Black Candles: Set the mood for a sophisticated yet spooky scene with these Black Crocodile Candles ($64-$74). These flameless candles will make sure your space is safely lit this season.
3. Halloween Word Garland: Throw a party that is Tom Haverford approved with this “Trick or Treat Yo’ Self” Halloween Garland ($26). It’s perfect for a fun dessert bar.
4. Halloween Prop Party Pack: Set up the ultimate photo booth with this Halloween Prop Party Pack ($22). It contains 20 different props, both holiday and traditional, so you’re sure to have a multitude of photo ops with these guys.
5. Ceramic Skull: This Skull + Moths Object ($49) is the centerpiece for your Halloween dinner party. Or, you could simply use it to add a little chic holiday decor to your coffee table or mantle.
6. Dinner Napkins: If you are throwing a dinner party or simply serving small bites, you’re going to want to make sure you have napkins. These Dots Dinner Napkins ($28) are festive without being too spooky, and are reusable for all of your year-round festivities.
7. Table Runner: Add a bit of well-spun charm to your table with this Spiderweb Table Runner ($16).
8. Tassel Garland: Get into the fall spirit (and something other than black and orange) with this colorful Fall Leaves Tassel Garland ($35). You could even keep this one up until Thanksgiving.
9. Pillow Covers: These Halloween Pillow Covers ($32-39) feature beautiful spooky-themed type and images. They even come with an option to customize the words and phrases to your liking.
10. Bleeding Candles: Looking to add a little gore to your decor? These Black Bleeding Taper Candles ($7) will do the trick without being too gross.
11. Mummy Servers: These Mummy Servers ($20) are sure to lend a hand in spookily serving up your holiday dishes.
12. Lab Cocktail Set: Mix up some Frankenstein-esque drinks with this Lab Cocktail Set ($45).
13. Serving Trays: And while you’re at it, serve up hors d’oeuvres with these Bride and Frankenstein Appetizer ($12) trays featuring everyone’s favorite creepy couple.
14. Wooden Sugar Skull Wall Art: This colorful Sugar Skull Wall Art ($40) is sure to welcome all visiting spirits as they enter your home.
15. Halloween Menu: Guests can easily pick their poison with this Halloween Cocktail Menu ($10). This is a downloadable PDF, but can be customized with your own boo-worthy beverages by request.
16. Plates: For dinner or small bites, these Spider Tidbit Plates ($30) are the perfect plates to snack on.
17. Skull Ornaments: These festive Sugar Skull Ornaments ($24) will add a creepy touch of color throughout your home.
18. Marquee Sign: Light up your night and add a little fright with this “Boo” Marquee sign ($50).
19. Tablecloth: This geometric Spectre Tablecloth ($20) is versatile enough to go with even the creepiest (or chicest!) Halloween decor.
20. Candle Holder: The That’s So Meta-Carpal Candle Holder ($40) will look fantastic on any table without you even having to lift a finger.
How are you decorating for Halloween? Let us know in the comments!