With summer officially coming to a close, it’s time to start getting ready for fall. More importantly, it’s time to start getting ready for HALLOWEEN! And we believe it’s never too soon to start planning our costumes and decorating for that epic Halloween bash. But to be honest, sometimes it can be hard to track down Halloween decorations that are chic + modern and not totally tacky. Whether you’re looking to throw a huge Halloween party or just want to decorate for the holiday, here are 20 pieces of decor that are so chic it’s scary.
1. Glassware Set: From afar, this X-Ray Glassware Set ($39) looks like your standard cocktail hour glassware. But as guests sip on their drinks, they’ll be greeted with a spooky cool x-ray image.
2. Flameless Black Candles: Set the mood for a sophisticated yet spooky scene with these Black Crocodile Candles ($64-$74). These flameless candles will make sure your space is safely lit this season.
3. Halloween Word Garland: Throw a party that is Tom Haverford approved with this “Trick or Treat Yo’ Self” Halloween Garland ($26). It’s perfect for a fun dessert bar.
4. Halloween Prop Party Pack: Set up the ultimate photo booth with this Halloween Prop Party Pack ($22). It contains 20 different props, both holiday and traditional, so you’re sure to have a multitude of photo ops with these guys.
5. Ceramic Skull: This Skull + Moths Object ($49) is the centerpiece for your Halloween dinner party. Or, you could simply use it to add a little chic holiday decor to your coffee table or mantle.
6. Dinner Napkins: If you are throwing a dinner party or simply serving small bites, you’re going to want to make sure you have napkins. These Dots Dinner Napkins ($28) are festive without being too spooky, and are reusable for all of your year-round festivities.
7. Table Runner: Add a bit of well-spun charm to your table with this Spiderweb Table Runner ($16).
8. Tassel Garland: Get into the fall spirit (and something other than black and orange) with this colorful Fall Leaves Tassel Garland ($35). You could even keep this one up until Thanksgiving.
9. Pillow Covers: These Halloween Pillow Covers ($32-39) feature beautiful spooky-themed type and images. They even come with an option to customize the words and phrases to your liking.
10. Bleeding Candles: Looking to add a little gore to your decor? These Black Bleeding Taper Candles ($7) will do the trick without being too gross.
11. Mummy Servers: These Mummy Servers ($20) are sure to lend a hand in spookily serving up your holiday dishes.
12. Lab Cocktail Set: Mix up some Frankenstein-esque drinks with this Lab Cocktail Set ($45).
13. Serving Trays: And while you’re at it, serve up hors d’oeuvres with these Bride and Frankenstein Appetizer ($12) trays featuring everyone’s favorite creepy couple.
14. Wooden Sugar Skull Wall Art: This colorful Sugar Skull Wall Art ($40) is sure to welcome all visiting spirits as they enter your home.
15. Halloween Menu: Guests can easily pick their poison with this Halloween Cocktail Menu ($10). This is a downloadable PDF, but can be customized with your own boo-worthy beverages by request.
16. Plates: For dinner or small bites, these Spider Tidbit Plates ($30) are the perfect plates to snack on.
17. Skull Ornaments: These festive Sugar Skull Ornaments ($24) will add a creepy touch of color throughout your home.
18. Marquee Sign: Light up your night and add a little fright with this “Boo” Marquee sign ($50).
19. Tablecloth: This geometric Spectre Tablecloth ($20) is versatile enough to go with even the creepiest (or chicest!) Halloween decor.
20. Candle Holder: The That’s So Meta-Carpal Candle Holder ($40) will look fantastic on any table without you even having to lift a finger.
How are you decorating for Halloween? Let us know in the comments!