13 PJ Sets for Warm and Fuzzy Lounging Christmas Morning + Beyond
Whether it’s unwrapping presents and emptying stockings with your siblings on Christmas morning or working from home (aka your bed) on a snow day, you’ll want to be cozied up robe-style in an adorable set of winter jammies. From plaid flannel to thermal long-johns, seasonal sleepwear has something about it that just makes the cold more bearable. Here are 13 charming PJ options that are straight-up chill.
1. Minkpink Secret Forest Pajama Shirt ($47): Need a reason to invest in these ultra-femme botanical print PJs? Call up the gals to plan a slumber party for a night of Netflix marathon watching, non-stop gossiping and eating your weight in sweets.
2. Victoria’s Secret The Fireside Long Jane Pajama ($55): ‘Tis the season for wintercations spent snowboarding on a mountain. After a long day of hitting the slopes, slip this toasty fair isle onesie on along with some shearling slippers and a fleece robe to hang by the the fire in style.
3. PJ Salvage Vintage Skier Thermal Pajama Pants ($50): Channel your inner snow bunny with these ski lodge-worthy thermal bottoms that are INSANELY warm (and way cute with their striped cuffs). It’s safe to say that you’ll never want to take them off.
4. Three J NYC Jamie Pajama Set ($115): Bring a burst of cheer to dreary winter mornings with this pair of polka dot jammies. Team with some cheeky socks and mulled cider for endless relaxation vibes.
5. Topshop Striped Cropped Sweatshirt and Joggers ($83): It’s official: Nautical pajamas do exist. If you’re a self-proclaimed prepster looking to nail that classic maritime look, this striped duo is for you.
6. Out From Under Patsy Pajama Top ($59): For the gal who fancies the finer things in life, this luxe pair of silk pjs will hit the mark. Who needs a wild night on the town when you can enjoy a vino night for one in this silky getup?
7. H&M Jersey Pajamas ($25): A set made for mornings when you have errands to run but you can’t even think about changing out of your jams. Slip on this no-nonsense, cozy girl sweatshirt and black jersey leggings and no one will be the wiser.
8. Love + Grace Snowflakes PJ Set ($98): No Snuggie, no problem: These snowflake jammies are for festive family-time traditions like the annual Christmas morning photo or cookie-decorating sesh.
9. Kensie Arctic Chill Knit Pajamas ($68): Any serious pajama hoarder needs to add this winter-themed set to their arsenal. They’re perfect for snow days or days spent playing hooky by the fire while avoiding the polar vortex outside.
10. Sleepy Jones Marina Striped Cotton-Poplin Pajama Shirt ($150) + Pajama Pants ($130): These red-and-white tent stripe pajamas will make you want to adopt a more easygoing ‘tude. Be it a sleepover with your BFFs or a family movie night, get ready for these to be on repeat all winter.
11. J.Crew Cotton Yeti Pajama Set ($70): Go ahead and put these throwback yeti pajamas on your Christmas wish list, ‘cause they’re going fast. The snowball fight lover in all of us will surely appreciate the fun, holiday-esque print reminiscent of our childhood days.
12. J.Crew Vintage Pajama Set ($95): No more borrowing oversized night shirts from bae — this navy set with classic white piping is made for you. From squeezing in those precious Zzzzs to styling the tailored shirt for post-sleep outings (shh… don’t tell!), this stylish pair will have you feeling like Jackie O.
13. Cloth & Stone Flannel Joggers ($88) + Sleep Tee ($78): Where there’s flannel, plaid is sure to follow, but these jammies put a modern spin on the classic combo. This pairing is perfect for all of your Christmastime shenanigans, a stay-at-home weekend of pampering — you name it.
Which PJs will you be cozying up to on Christmas morning? Follow us on Pinterest for more #lazygirl style inspo.