13 PJ Sets for Warm and Fuzzy Lounging Christmas Morning + Beyond
Whether it’s unwrapping presents and emptying stockings with your siblings on Christmas morning or working from home (aka your bed) on a snow day, you’ll want to be cozied up robe-style in an adorable set of winter jammies. From plaid flannel to thermal long-johns, seasonal sleepwear has something about it that just makes the cold more bearable. Here are 13 charming PJ options that are straight-up chill.
1. Minkpink Secret Forest Pajama Shirt ($47): Need a reason to invest in these ultra-femme botanical print PJs? Call up the gals to plan a slumber party for a night of Netflix marathon watching, non-stop gossiping and eating your weight in sweets.
wintercations spent snowboarding on a mountain. After a long day of hitting the slopes, slip this toasty fair isle onesie on along with some shearling slippers and a fleece robe to hang by the the fire in style.
3. PJ Salvage Vintage Skier Thermal Pajama Pants ($50): Channel your inner snow bunny with these ski lodge-worthy thermal bottoms that are INSANELY warm (and way cute with their striped cuffs). It’s safe to say that you’ll never want to take them off.
4. Three J NYC Jamie Pajama Set ($115): Bring a burst of cheer to dreary winter mornings with this pair of polka dot jammies. Team with some cheeky socks and mulled cider for endless relaxation vibes.
do exist. If you’re a self-proclaimed prepster looking to nail that classic maritime look, this striped duo is for you.
6. Out From Under Patsy Pajama Top ($59): For the gal who fancies the finer things in life, this luxe pair of silk pjs will hit the mark. Who needs a wild night on the town when you can enjoy a vino night for one in this silky getup?
7. H&M Jersey Pajamas ($25): A set made for mornings when you have errands to run but you can’t even think about changing out of your jams. Slip on this no-nonsense, cozy girl sweatshirt and black jersey leggings and no one will be the wiser.
8. Love + Grace Snowflakes PJ Set ($98): No Snuggie, no problem: These snowflake jammies are for festive family-time traditions like the annual Christmas morning photo or cookie-decorating sesh.
9. Kensie Arctic Chill Knit Pajamas ($68): Any serious pajama hoarder needs to add this winter-themed set to their arsenal. They’re perfect for snow days or days spent playing hooky by the fire while avoiding the polar vortex outside.
Pajama Pants ($130): These red-and-white tent stripe pajamas will make you want to adopt a more easygoing ‘tude. Be it a sleepover with your BFFs or a family movie night, get ready for these to be on repeat all winter.
fast. The snowball fight lover in all of us will surely appreciate the fun, holiday-esque print reminiscent of our childhood days.
made for you. From squeezing in those precious Zzzzs to styling the tailored shirt for post-sleep outings (shh… don’t tell!), this stylish pair will have you feeling like Jackie O.
Sleep Tee ($78): Where there’s flannel, plaid is sure to follow, but these jammies put a modern spin on the classic combo. This pairing is perfect for all of your Christmastime shenanigans, a stay-at-home weekend of pampering — you name it.