Set yourself apart during this year’s season of grilling and outdoor entertaining with these bright, colorful, tasty, and easy-to-make DIYs. But before you invite the whole crew, read on for all the BBQ inspo you’ll need.
1. DIY Confetti Drink Umbrellas: It’s not a party without confetti. Bring some much needed pizzazz to your Arnold Palmers and get that shindig going! (via Tell Love and Party)
2. DIY Party Koozies: Even though it’s hot out, you don’t want to be giving your hands the chill. These cute koozies come to the rescue. (via PMQ for two)
3. DIY Foil Meals: Nothing against burgers and dogs, but for your next backyard shindig, try something a little fresher. (via Brit + Co)
4. Rocket Pop Piñata: Yes, you need need a piñata for everything. (via Brit + Co)
5. DIY Gingham Picnic Table: Your out-all-winter table needs a fresh coat of paint before you have guests over. Might we suggest this playful picnic blanket paint job. (via Damask Love)
6. DIY Brushstroke Tray: Bright and colorful accents are as much a part of summer as the sunscreen and lemonade. Customize one for yourself before your guests arrive. (via Enthralling Gumption)
7. Patterned Hexagon Coasters: Do you really need them outside? Absolutely; it’s a *fab* way to create ambiance in a small space. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
8. DIY Hot Dog Balloon Garland: Use it as a photo backdrop or buffet table bunting too. (via The House That Lars Built)
9. DIY Burger Wrappers: They’re colorful, punny, and perfect for a burger bar. What more do you need? (via Studio DIY)
10. DIY Color Block Food Domes: This colorful project will keep all the nature out of those delicious dishes you worked so hard on. (via Sugar & Cloth)
11. DIY Ice Cream Cart: Remember the joy you used to get when you heard the ice cream man coming down the block? Recreate it in time for the party with this converted cooler. (via Aww Sam)
12. DIY Sun Teas: Make these the night before and put them out the day-of to steep in the sun. (via Thirsty For Tea)
Are you hosting this weekend? Show us your DIY style by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!