15 Vibrant + Bright Dining Rooms for Serious Color Inspo
The dining room can and should be the heart of any home. Your healthy, delicious meals are meant to be shared with loved ones in a space that is conducive to love, laughter and, of course, eating. If you feel that your current space is looking a little lackluster, we’ve rounded up some serious color inspo for your dining room. These unique spaces give some fun ideas on how to freshen up your dining room in ways you might not have expected.
1. Neon Chairs: This dining room setup is beyond unique. Wicker chairs in bright hues = a fun space you’ll want to entertain in. Plus we love that quirky and fruity pendant lamp. (via Little Red Dot Folks)
2. Pop Art: A dining room is the best place in the house to showcase pop art. This wild + whimsical piece adds visual interest to an otherwise plain room. You can also throw in an extra pop of color with fun pendant lights if you’re feeling extra bold. (via Design Sponge)
3. Lilly Pulizter-Inspired: If you’re a fan of all-things Lilly, you’re going to be in LOVE with this dining room. Bold prints and pastel hues make this stunner perfect for gathering the family together for a delicious summer meal. (via The Design Files)
4. Yellow Chairs: Make a big, bold statement like interior designer Orlando Soria by painting or purchasing bright yellow dining room chairs. Pair with some awesome art, cute trinkets and a graphic paint job to create a space worth spending time in. (via Homepolish)
5. Multi-Colored Walls: Bold wallpaper gives this space a much-needed boost of color and pattern. Pair it with a simple mid-century modern dining room table and you’ve got one amazing room. (via Desire to Inspire)
8. Lavender: Lavender isn’t a typical choice for chic walls, but with this technique, it works! Painting only half the wall in this pretty purple is playful, but not stuffy. And that abstract artwork? Ah-ma-zing. (via Inside Out)
9. Coral and Pink: Feeling inspired by pinks and corals? As demonstrated above, they are perfect for any dining room. They create an inviting space that makes breakfast special and dinners much more luxurious. (via Kim Timmeran)
10. Layers of Turquoise and Blue: A European escape within your own home? Why yes, you can have it all. Take a cue from this luxurious farmhouse-style dining space with bright turquoise and vibrant blues. (via My Domaine)
12. Kelly Green Table: You’ll be green with envy when you take a peek at this dining room. The ultra-chic dining bench in kelly green is a serious showstopper. You could also tone it down in your abode with warmer walls and cozy textures. (via Remodelista)
13. Colorful Art: If you are afraid to commit to a wild wall color or are a renter and can’t paint your walls whatever color you want, a big piece of art can set the tone with less fuss. We love the idea of showcasing a fun piece in a neutral room. (via In/Out).
14. Citrus and Pink: Choose citrus and pink hues to create a playful space where your family will be eager to gather around the table for a meal. If yellow walls and a hot pink table are a little too extreme for you, you can always mix these hues on an amazing tablecloth or printed chairs. (via Marie Claire Maison)
Would you give your dining room a colorful makeover? Share with us in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)