23 Dining Rooms That Will Dazzle You
If the kitchen is the heart of the home, the dining room is like the aeorta. It is the center of everything, where you sit with your family and friends to munch on all the amazing things you can cook. Whether you’re looking for sheer elegance, or a warming vibe while you eat, these dining rooms are sure to inspire your space.
1. Metallic Lighting: We love so many things about this dining area, from the Scandinavian chairs to the textiles. But our favorite thing is the obvious centerpiece: those oh-so bronze light fixtures. (via Houzz)
2. Full-Scale Wall Art: If a sunny, springtime feeling is what you’re going for, check out this lovely space. That huge painted canvas is eye-catching, and the blue in the credenza really pops! (via PopSugar)
8. Mid-Century Mod: Speaking of chairs, we are utterly obsessed with these beauties. Not to mention the glorious color scheme in this dining room and the amazing ceiling stenciling! (via The Glamorous Housewife)
10. Tones and Textures: We had to do a double-take when we first saw that photo. It looks like the chandelier is part of the image. We like a little brain teaser with our breakfast. (via Demask and Dentelle)
11. Fun With Florals: Those chairs look like they belong in Hollywood, don’t they? There’s no business like show business… and an elegant dining room! (via Better Homes and Gardens)
12. The Round Table: This centerpiece is also a good example of how to add color to a dining room. But we’d also like to give a shout out to the round table — a totally underrated piece of furniture. (via Savvy Home)
16. Beautiful Botany: We don’t know about you, but we’re a big fan of green in a space. In the form of flowers, that is. If you don’t have a green thumb, grab some bouquets from the store and showcase prints like the ones on this wall. (via Kitka Design Toronto)
22. Edison Bulbs: This mid-century modern room has a hint of a steampunk feel to us. Maybe it’s the Edison bulbs and the metal shelving. Whatever it is, we like it! (via PopSugar)
How do you decorate the space where you meet to eat? Tell us about it in the comments below!