14 Colorful Gifts for Anyone Who Loves Rainbows
What’s your favorite color? How about all the colors? There’s no better way to banish doom and gloom than by covering your home or your wardrobe with some gorgeous, colorful rainbows. If you’re a hardcore ROYGBIV fan, you probably can’t resist the allure of multi-colored home decor, fashion, or beauty products that make you feel like a magical unicorn. Take a look at some of these dreamy, rainbow-colored gifts that are sure to brighten anyone’s day.
1. Forever 21 Rainbow-Shaped Phone Ring ($4): Constantly dropping your phone can certainly turn your good day into a gloomy one. That is unless you have this handy rainbow phone ring to keep your phone secure.
2. Sweet and Lovely Rainbow Collar Clips ($25): Add a pop of color (lots of color) to any outfit with this unique collar clip. Simply fasten it to a cardigan for sweet, vintage-inspired style.
3. Modcloth Radiant Rainbows Heart Earrings ($12): Rainbow and hearts go together like peanut butter and jelly, in our opinion. Express your colorful side with these bright and cheerful earrings.
4. Sunnylife Rainbow Doormat ($36): Let your guests know that your home is a happy home with this delightful welcome mat. Who can be sad when they’re greeted by rainbows? No one, that’s who.
5. AIZESI Rainbow Neon Light Sign ($18): Sure, regular lamps are cool, but how about a lamp that shines with every color of the rainbow? Add a colorful twist to your party, or just treat yourself to some quirky mood lighting with this neon sign.
6. ModCloth Beautifully Upbeat Pleated Midi Skirt in Rainbow ($65): Warning: You will have to fight your urge to constantly twirl in this skirt. Brighten up your spring wardrobe with a rainbow-colored ensemble.
7. Yueton Rainbow Dog Leash ($7): Walking time is officially the happiest time. Dog parents who love rainbows will be dying to take their pups out when they have this accessory nearby.
8. Jarmél By Jarmel UO Exclusive Rainbow Sheet Set ($99): Wake up with a smile on your face when you sleep on a bed of rainbows (and happy clouds). This adorable sheet set is sure to liven up any space.
9. Sugarhill Brighton Radiance by Request Rainbow Sweater ($65): Rainbows don’t always have to be in your face. Keep it cool and subtle with this sophisticated, but still fun, rainbow-colored top.
10. Urban Outfitters Iridescent Shower Curtain ($99): How would you like to see a beautiful rainbow after every shower? Now you can. This iridescent shower curtain looks almost like the sky after a rainy day.
11. Anthropologie Rainbow Pillow ($68): Brighten up your couch with this totally huggable pillow. It’s colorful enough to soothe your rainbow craving but subtle enough to go with your grown-up decor.
12. HDE Ultra Thin Silicone Keyboard Cover in Metallic Rainbow ($8): Work doesn’t have to feel like *work*, especially when you’ve got a rainbow at your fingertips. Your laptop just got 100 percent more cheery.
13. Bibi Lou Rainbow Block Heels ($122): Rainbow heels are just the key to giving you a spring in your step. Pair them to a neutral outfit for a pop of color, or wear them with a bright, monochrome ensemble for a style that’s a little more modern.
14. Typo Rainbow Mug ($13): Start your day in a joyful way by taking your cup of joe in this charming rainbow mug. Who knows, it might just turn you into a morning person.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.