15 Cozy-Chic Living Room Must-Haves
It’s happening: cooler temps are setting in, which means tingly toes and Netflix in your foreseeable future. It’s time to rejoice in everything the wintertime brings, including colder weather, so we’ve compiled a list of living room essentials that’ll help transform your cold space into a cozy one. Snuggle up with a faux furry pillow cover and delicious pine-scented fire starters — these 15 functional and chic living room essentials are sure to warm up your shared space.
1. Anthropologie Woolen Pom Pillow ($58): A pop of color goes a long way. Plus, who doesn’t love some fun pom-poms? Brighten up a muted couch with this cozy accent.
2. Aelfie Cherchez La Femme Throw Blanket ($149): If you are feeling the feminist vibes and want to cuddle up into a puddle of inspiration, this cozy blanket offers oodles of comfort amongst all of your favorite pioneers like Yoko Ono, Joan Didion, and Judith Butler. Level up with a good feminist read.
3. Anthropologie White-Dipped Ladder ($98): Perfect for displaying or holding your favorite cozy throw blankets, this woodsy ladder is a living room necessity.
4. Faux Fur Storage Bean Bag Chair ($69): Imagine the feeling of sinking into a bean bag chair after a long day. Reach into the pocket where your Kindle ($80) is conveniently waiting for you. Whatta life.
5. Plum & Bow Blackout Pom-Pom Curtain ($79): Create an instantly comfy and cozy living room ambiance with dark curtains. Pro tip: Darker shades like gray, brown, or blue will better insulate your home during the winter.
6. Forest Tree Geometry Pillow Case ($10): Wintertime = snuggle time. Maybe you already have a pile of pillows to sink into, but this one offers a very specific benefit: neck support for binge-watching your favorite shows.
7. Biddeford Heated Plush Throw ($80): Nothing says cozy quite like a cute patterned electric blanket with six heat settings.
9. UGG Genuine Sheepskin Rug ($145): Get ready to sink your toes into, run your fingers through, or take a nap on this super soft sheepskin rug… we won’t judge.
10. Oliver Sleeper Chaise ($489): Relax and unwind in this super chic chaise that’s perfect for one AND can fold out to sleep a guest.
11. Crate and Barrel Antiqued Brass Fireplace Screen ($199): Keep your fireplace safely ablaze with this handcrafted iron screen, complete with an antiqued brass finish.
12. Amagabeli Brass-Handle Fire Tools ($99): Iron and brass come together to form this elegant set of tools that’ll help you tend to your fireplace in style.
13. Northern Lights Candles Fresh Cut Pine Fire Starter ($23): If you’ve been pining for a quicker way to have a roaring fire, try these pine-scented fire starters that’ll save time by avoiding kindling or using tinder.
14. Urban Outfitters Tufted Corduroy Floor Pillow ($39): Here’s a solution for when the couch is crowded or you just want to relax with a seat on the floor. Stay comfy and cozy with these colorful corduroy pillows.
15. Woo Warmer Under Rug Instant Radiant Floor Heater ($170+): If your tiny space heater doesn’t do the trick, warm up the rugs in your room and you’ll find yourself venturing beyond the corner of your apartment with a heater to read that book.
Looking for more cute finds? Follow us on Pinterest for everything cozy!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.