12 Pairs of Slippers to Keep Your Toes Cozy This Winter
Because you can never have too many slippers, we’ve got 12 cozy and cute ways to keep your feet stylishly warm this winter. Whether you’re matching them to your pajamas or pairing them with your favorite leggings and oversized sweater, you’ll never be chilly in these casual footwear options. Read on to find some slippers that suit your fancy.
1. Cloud Slipper ($39): Feel like you’re walking on a cloud with these faux-shearling, suede-lined collar and cushioned slippers.
2. Winter Flurries Slipper Socks ($40): Playful tassels and snowflakes make for the cutest slipper-sock combo.
3. Muk Luks Jenna Slipper Boot ($44): Like a slouchy warm sweater for your feet, these Muk Luks come with button-up detailing in the back and a rubber sole perfect for wearing indoors or out.
4. Felted Wool Slippers ($75): It doesn’t get much cuter than these 3D sheep slippers, which are handmade out of wool to keep your feet toasty warm.
5. Nordic Slippin Slippers ($22): Slip on these ankle slippers (also available in leopard print) as you whip up some pancakes on a cozy Saturday morning.
6. Printed Fur-Lined Slippers ($26): Another Nordic-printed (and vegan!) slipper. With soft cozy knit and faux-fur lining, this slipper is a classic.
7. Polka Dot Fleece Socks ($8): Keep your feet warm without breaking the bank in these cheerful slippers.
8. Flora Pattern Scruff Slippers ($25): These colorful Muk Luks will brighten up any cold or cloudy day that may come your way.
9. Shimmery Cozy Slipper ($40): Step into the holiday season with these sparkly leather slippers with faux shearling. With the velvet bow already on top, you’ve got a great gift to give… to yourself!
10. Kate Spade Pillow Slippers ($50): Made of cotton and nylon, these comfy slippers come with a matching travel bag.
11. Hiptipico Pantu Slipper ($49): Brighten up your pajama game with these bold, fleece-lined booties, handmade by Guatemalan artists.
12. TOMS Multi-Grey Slipper ($49): Faux shearling, breathable wool and rubber soles make this slipper great for those quick trips outside to walk your dog or grab coffee. As an added plus, every shoe purchased provides a pair of shoes for a child in need.
Which slippers will you be keeping your feet warm with this winter? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)