Because you can never have too many slippers, we’ve got 12 cozy and cute ways to keep your feet stylishly warm this winter. Whether you’re matching them to your pajamas or pairing them with your favorite leggings and oversized sweater, you’ll never be chilly in these casual footwear options. Read on to find some slippers that suit your fancy.
1. Cloud Slipper ($39): Feel like you’re walking on a cloud with these faux-shearling, suede-lined collar and cushioned slippers.
2. Winter Flurries Slipper Socks ($40): Playful tassels and snowflakes make for the cutest slipper-sock combo.
3. Muk Luks Jenna Slipper Boot ($44): Like a slouchy warm sweater for your feet, these Muk Luks come with button-up detailing in the back and a rubber sole perfect for wearing indoors or out.
4. Felted Wool Slippers ($75): It doesn’t get much cuter than these 3D sheep slippers, which are handmade out of wool to keep your feet toasty warm.
5. Nordic Slippin Slippers ($22): Slip on these ankle slippers (also available in leopard print) as you whip up some pancakes on a cozy Saturday morning.
6. Printed Fur-Lined Slippers ($26): Another Nordic-printed (and vegan!) slipper. With soft cozy knit and faux-fur lining, this slipper is a classic.
7. Polka Dot Fleece Socks ($8): Keep your feet warm without breaking the bank in these cheerful slippers.
8. Flora Pattern Scruff Slippers ($25): These colorful Muk Luks will brighten up any cold or cloudy day that may come your way.
9. Shimmery Cozy Slipper ($40): Step into the holiday season with these sparkly leather slippers with faux shearling. With the velvet bow already on top, you’ve got a great gift to give… to yourself!
10. Kate Spade Pillow Slippers ($50): Made of cotton and nylon, these comfy slippers come with a matching travel bag.
11. Hiptipico Pantu Slipper ($49): Brighten up your pajama game with these bold, fleece-lined booties, handmade by Guatemalan artists.
12. TOMS Multi-Grey Slipper ($49): Faux shearling, breathable wool and rubber soles make this slipper great for those quick trips outside to walk your dog or grab coffee. As an added plus, every shoe purchased provides a pair of shoes for a child in need.
Which slippers will you be keeping your feet warm with this winter? Let us know in the comments below!