12 Cozy and Colorful Slippers For Winter
We’ve covered what to wear on your feet when you head out into the snow and slush, so now we’re concentrating on how to get cozy—way cozy—once you step inside. The answer: slippers, of course! Since we’ve been obsessed with patterned footwear lately, we picked the most crazy colorful dozen we could find. So we have one thing to ask: y’all ready for this?
1. Gap Polka Dot Slippers ($25): It’s a simple equation, and no matter how you do the math the answer is the same: polka dots plus contrast trim equals slipper perfection.
2. Beaded Smoking Slippers ($78): We’d dig these animal print-inspired slippers even without any embellishments, but it goes without saying that the addition of neon beads isawesome. The color combos are near perfect, too.
4. Daria Shearling Slides ($120): These bow-topped slip ons are perfect for prepsters. While we’re nuts about the bright monochrome slippers, either pair is perfect for the holidays.
6. Pom Tassel Moccasins ($78): With 360-degrees of faux fur trim, two-toned pom pom tassels, and a contrast color quilted toe, these might be the most tricked out pair of moccasins we’ve ever seen! But we have to admit, we’re kind of loving it!
7. Muk Luks Marisa Slipper Boot ($40): Here’s a slipper trend we’re super excited about: the slipper boot. With so much more fabric to play with, the pattern possibilities are nearly endless. We love the addition of long, beaded tassels that give these knee-highs an extra playful touch.
8. O’Hanlon Mills Moccasin ($28): Moccasins have quickly become a go-to slipper, and it’s no surprise why: it’s a classic. We love this colorful version with a more traditional color used as stitching.
9. Pom Slippers ($58): Apparently Anthropologie is our spirit animal when it comes to patterned slippers! We can’t stop staring at these amazing pom-ified slip ons—that pixelated tribal pattern! Those bright pinks and oranges! At this rate we’ll never make up our minds, so we’ll cave and toss both in the cart. ;)
10. Homeys Reindeer Slippers ($54): If you need to hop outside to give your neighbor a tin of your famous Christmas cookies this holiday, don’t even think about lacing up! These hard soled slippers have got you covered!
11. Muk Luks Vanessa Snowflake Slipper-Sock Boot ($42): Here’s another pair of cozy slipper boots, this time in black and white. The grey, buttoned cuff keeps these snowflake patterned slippers classy.
12. Animal Slipper Sock ($16): These animal face socks are too cute to not include in this roundup, especially since this bear is ready for his time in the spotlight—check out that plaid bowtie!
BONUS:Elf Shoes ($20): When are elf shoes not a bonus? We recommend this gift for office white elephants. You—and the lucky recipient—can thank us later.
What’s your favorite pair of colorful slippers? Tell us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)