18 Crazy Colorful Leggings to Brighten Up Your Fall Wardrobe
It’s not always that we try to compete with mama nature, but when those leaves in the trees start to change, we can’t help but feel a little envious. And the easiest way to add color to your own limbs is through the ever so versatile, ever so comfortable legging. Get ready to cozy up to the 18 pairs that will take you through fall into winter and might even continue to make appearances come spring and summer.
1. Emoji Leggings ($75): Yes, we went there and started this roundup out with the colorful leggings to top ALL colorful, crazy, (+ geek chic to boot!) leggings. This pair, from NYC maker Zara Terez, have your favorite little characters emblazoned all over them. Talk about statement making <3
2. Purple Tribal Leggings ($16): Purple + yellow = success. And it goes without saying that trendy tribal prints are a huge selling point.
3. Light Support Maternity Footless Tights ($22): Good news for moms to be: You no longer need worry about remaining fashionable while you’re prego. These light support tights are functional, comfortable and come in just about any color you can imagine.
5. High-Waisted Performance Leggings ($14): Forget boring black. Fitness gurus everywhere are adding more color to their gym routine. And if you grab this pair of hot pink hot pants, we promise that your workout can’t get any hotter.
8. Aztec Printed Leggings ($55): We suggest accessorizing with any colorful statement necklace of your choosing.
10. Onzie Chicago Capri Leggings ($58): Stay cool, while warming up your body. Urban Outfitters’ fitness line, Onzie has some of the best looks around. This particular pair was inspired by the bright lights of Chicago.
11. Abstract Diamond Print Leggings ($11): Start the season with chic patterns and warm colors. Whether you’re running errands or going to a casual dinner, you will be the most effortlessly stylish gal in the scene.
12. Rugby Striped Leggings ($11): Channel your inner tomboy. You know you want to.
18. Fold-Over Leggings ($10): High-waisted leggings are perfect for pairing with cropped tops. Turn all the heads when you walk down the street in this screaming red pair.
What are your favorite fall leggings? Let us know what you think in the comments below