7 of the Coziest Socks to Stay Warm in This Winter
There is nothing better than putting on your favorite pair of cozy, comfy socks after a long winter day. But let’s face it — you probably haven’t given your sock drawer a second thought since last year. Well, it’s time to revisit those mismatched pairs with holes at the toes, because what was once just an afterthought is now a major player in your cold-weather ensemble. Get ready to fill your shopping cart with this standout selection.
1. Hansel from Basel Plush Fair Isle Crew Socks ($14): You had us at plush. And Fair Isle. Which translates to *toasty* days and cozy nights.
2. UGG Cozy Sparkle Socks Gift Set, Set of Three ($50): Three chunky pairs featuring metallic touches let you add sparkle to every festive look, even if it’s just your holiday jammies.
3. LC Lauren Conrad Sweater Knit Heart Fair Isle Slipper Socks ($18): Sherpa lining and non-skid grippers will make these your favorite wear-around-the-house slipper socks.
4. Stance Break a Leg Gingerbread Man Tie-Dye Socks ($14): “Oh, snap!” These kitschy knits are ideal stocking stuffers.
5. Smartwool Snowflake Crew Socks ($24): Merino wool offers moisture-wicking insulation from the elements when you’re running errands or spending the day in front of the fire.
6. L.L. Bean Camo Alpine Ski Socks ($25): Designed for maximum comfort in ski and snow boots, this pair is destined for the aprés-ski life.
7. Bombas X (Product) RED Special Edition Calf Sock ($15): These heathered slip-ons get an A+ for generosity. With each purchase, 30 percent of the retail price is donated to the fight against AIDS.
Looking for more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.