12 Baby Shower Gift Ideas When the Registry Is All Shopped Out
You’ve planned the perfect baby shower (right down to the mini cake donuts) and now it’s time to pick out the perfect present. Even if you’re a new mommy yourself, the great big world of baby products can be a bit intimidating. Where does one even begin? Here, 12 ideas available right in our B + C shop that run the gamut from creative to downright clever.
1. Having A Baby Card ($5): Start things off right with this funny baby shower card. The no-BS message is sure to make the stressed-out mom-to-be burst out in laughter.
2. Stuffed Animal Kit ($30): Made by you, this stuffed animal gift is not only handmade, but would look SO cute in baby’s nursery.
3. Flamingos Are My Friends Baby Onesie ($18): Like momma, like baby. Gift her with this sweet (and goofy) gray onesie. Make sure to scoop up the matching tote ($22) for her to carry all those diapers.
4. Deer Print ($20): How adorable is this print? Pair it with the Bear Print ($20) and Moose Print ($20) for a cute art collection for baby’s nursery.
5. Baby Booties Knit Kit ($34): Keep baby’s tootsies warm with cozy socks knitted by you. Mom will love this handmade and thoughtful gift. Plus, you’ll get to learn a new skill. Score!
6. Girl Pepper Tassel Garland ($35): Help mom decorate her baby girl’s nursery with a pretty tassel garland. Or if it’s a boy you can scoop up the Rawr Tassel Garland ($35).
7. Fox Pillow ($22): What does the fox say? That the mom-to-be will think this is the most adorable pillow to put in her baby’s nursery.
8. Tassle Mobile ($55): Start baby’s dreams off right with a colorful yarn tassle mobile. Get the matching pair OR mix it up with another color.
9. Organic Robot Onesie ($26): Umm, can they make this adorable onesie into a t-shirt? Make sure to scoop up the matching pillow as well.
10. Sheep Wall Clock ($70): Help baby count sheep (and help mom keep track of time in the middle of the night) with this bamboo wall clock.
11. String Ball Light Strand ($38): Gift her with pretty little night lights for her little girl. These aren’t too bright, so they’re perfect to keep on at night when mom needs to check on baby.
12. Color Blocked Linen Dinosaurs ($26): Scoop up a couple of these linen dinosaurs as a cute gift idea for a dino-lovin’ baby.
Which of these would you love to receive as a bridal shower gift? Let us know in the comment section below!