Finding the best makeup look for date night can be quite the challenging task. After you’ve searched YouTube and read up on a few tutorials, it’s time to pick up the perfect products. Whether it’s starting with a mask or creating a stunning red lip, we’ve got the makeup that you need. Scroll through to see our top ten products to create an easy, beautiful date night look.
1. Fig + Yarrow Clay Mask ($16): Who doesn’t want beautiful skin for date night (or every night, really)? Sweep on a mask to create a smooth canvas to apply your makeup.
2. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer ($7): Going on a blind date straight from work? No problem. Use a primer like this one to ensure your makeup won’t budge on the big day.
4. Two Faced Natural Eye Palette ($36): Date night is not the time to experiment with crazy eye shadow. Go for a natural eye that will create an effortless look.
6. Benefit High Beam ($26): Get a glowy finish to your look using Benefit High Beam on all of the high points of your face. It’s that easy!
7. Dior Diorshow Mascara ($25): Soft and flirty lashes are a must. Pick a mascara with a full, plush wand like this one.
9. Too Faced Sweethearts Blush ($30): Besides the heart packaging, this blush is ideal for date night because it looks so natural on the skin. You don’t want to overpower your red lip!
10. Confidence: Lastly, the best thing you can do to prepare for date night is to go out with confidence. Because we all know that confidence = sexy. (via Brit + Co)
What’s your favorite date night beauty secret? Tell us in the comments below.