10 Fleur De Force Tutorials to Jazz up Your Makeup Routine
If you’re bored with your everyday makeup routine, we highly recommend turning to the experts for a quick dose of inspiration — the YouTube experts, that is. When we’re looking for new ideas in the makeup department, FleurDeForce is one of our first stops. With over one million subscribers and her first book, The Glam Guide, available to preorder now, this British vlogger is a powerhouse when it comes to YouTube. Check out our favorite tutorials from Fleur below.
1. Fashion Week: If you’re sitting front row of Fashion Week (in front of a computer counts, right?) this spring, Fleur is here to show you what to wear and how to do your hair and makeup so you look extra glam.
4. Coral Eyes: Usually we stay away from pink and red eyeshadow, but we’ll make an exception if Fleur says so.
5. Catching Fire: Ever since we watched Mockingjay, we’ve been totally obsessing over Katniss’ best looks from TheHunger Games trilogy. This Catching Fire-inspired look is a great way to copy Katniss’ unique style.
6. Autumn Look: Even though autumn has come and gone, this “Get Ready With Me” look can be worn all year.
7. 1950s Inspired: If you’ve been admiring Taylor Swift’s red lipstick look and retro style, this tutorial was made for you.
10. Valentine’s Day Makeup: With V-Day right around the corner, this one is a must-watch, whether you’ve got a hot date or a Galentine’s day brunch.
What’s your favorite makeup tutorial on YouTube? Share with us in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)