8 Ways to Destress on Your Wedding Day
It’s your wedding day. You’re jittery (in a good way) and full of joyful anticipation. You’ve nailed down your bridal look and are ready for what’s to come. While this excitement is part of the whole experience, it’s important to be able to take a step back, relax and find ways to avoid wedding-day stress so you can really take in every moment. Don’t let your anxiety take away from the fun of your wedding; try one of these eight products that will help destress your day on your biggest day.
1. Captain Blankenship New Moon Spray ($20): This cleansing spray is made with organic lemon + lime oils, which refresh your mind and body. Spritz this stuff in your general vicinity as you put the finishing touches on your bridal look, and you’ll be totally chill as you walk down the aisle.
2. UMA Pure Calm Wellness Oil ($85): Soothing chamomile and lavender oil will calm your nerves as part of the balanced blend of ingredients in this wellness oil. Apply it to the backs of your wrists to relax your muscles and banish those jitters.
3. NEOM Complete Bliss Scented Travel Candle ($23): Light this baby up as you primp and prep — its therapeutic scent will instantly chill you TF out and bring on super calm vibes. Rose oil is also known to improve your mood — not that you won’t already be on cloud nine :)
4. Oxygen Plus O+ Skinni Natural ($36): This concept might seem a little wacky, but it’s legit — this three-pack of canned oxygen could be just what you need on your big day. The O+ Skinni will perk you up by regulating your bod’s oxygen levels. You’ll feel refreshed, energized and ready to take on one of the most important days of your life.
5. Sound Oasis Sound Therapy Machine ($59): Tune in and tune out with this sound machine that’ll help you channel tropical island vibes before you even leave for your honeymoon. Relax with the sounds of the ocean, rain and more in the morning to set the tone for the rest of the day.
6. PLANT Calm Down Organic Body Oil ($38): After you step out of the shower, smooth this silky oil on to channel that Om and nourish your skin. Its main ingredient is rice bran oil, which will deeply hydrate your skin, while the ginger and lavender essential oils will put your mind at ease.
7. rootfoot Palo Santo Bundle ($18): Burn these sticks to usher in good vibes on the morning of your nuptials. Made from Ecuadorian wood, Palo Santo sticks are said to create sacred space and eliminate negative energy when burned, making them a worthwhile addition to your wedding day game plan.
8. Graydon Clinical Luxury Face Food Mineral Mist ($32): Bust out this “face food” throughout the day whenever you’re in need of a refresher. This stuff works great after you moisturize your skin and as a quick beauty hack to freshen up your makeup mid-day.
Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding day inspo + must-haves.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.