5 Stars Who Gave Off Major Disney Princess Vibes at the Golden Globes
Last night’s Golden Globes was a truly epic night in fashion. From stars rocking dresses that gave off total ROYGBIV vibes (aka every color of the rainbow) to winter whites having a huge moment, there were a ton of notable trends that were spotted on and off the red carpet. While most of the trends spotted would be described as modern, one trend in particular — worn by a handful of gorgeous gals — took us way back to our childhood Disney days.
There were Disney princess vibes going on at the Golden Globes thanks to some of Hollywood’s leading ladies wearing off-the-shoulder dresses in hues that reminded us of our favorite animated heroines. Here’s a look at five women who got all princess-y on us last night.
1. Serayah McNeill: This girl is on fire! Serayah wore a stunning bright yellow dress that reminded us of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. The off-the-shoulder style of the dress really sealed the deal when it came to emulating the classic Disney princess. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
2. Michaela Watkins: Michaela Watkins wowed in this bright pink, off-the-shoulder gown that looked a lot like Princess Aurora’s from Sleeping Beauty. The color and the shoulders were spot on, both of which looked beautiful on Michaela. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
3. Joanne Froggatt: Joanne Froggatt’s dusty blue dress totally channeled Princess Tiana’s gown in The Princess and the Frog. The details are all there: the sheen-y factor, a waist-accentuating detail and, of course, the overall princess vibe. (Photo via George Pimentel/Getty)
4. Kylie Jenner: Kylie Jenner — aka Cinderella — killed it in this delicate, super light blue + champagne colored dress that definitely had a glam feel to it. The sparkly details on the chest and at the waistline made this dress extra princess-y. Now only if she was wearing glass slippers! (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
5. Barbara Meier: Bring on the blue! Barbara Meier’s show-stopping royal blue dress reminded us of Princess Merida’s dress from Brave. From the gorgeous color to the a-line cut, Barbara definitely gave Merida a run for her money last night. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
Tweet us @britandco with which celebs rocked your favorite looks from the Golden Globes!