Remember when we told you how to decorate with leaves? Well, next up we have ways for you to involve branches and twigs into your decor. That’s right. As we get into the drier months, use the free supplies you have laying in your front yard to upgrade your home. Who knows, maybe you’ll find a use for a whole tree if you really like bringing the outdoors in?
1. How to Make a Tree Branch Table: Are you kidding? A whole table? Who knew you could make a whole table? We’re SO on board. (via Man Made)
2. DIY Branch Clothing Rack: On a budget? This hanger is free yet oh-so-chic. (via Sugar + Cloth)
3. Turn a Backyard Branch into a Color Block Wall Hook: Hang your hat in the most colorful and unique way yet. Guaranteed to make the neighbors jealous. (via Brit + Co)
4. DIY Jewelry Hanger: Sure, your jewelry is on display. So why not make the display itself just as beautiful? It’ll make getting dressed everyday simple and lovely. (via Rebecca’s DIY)
5. Washed Ashore: Abstract, pretty, simple — what more could you want in a piece of wall art? (via Free People)
6. Reindeer Games: Yasss reindeers! Now you can DIY your own, making your child or your inner child squeal. (via Camille Styles)
7. Anthropologie Inspired Necklace: An Anthropologie hack is the best hack. Make this elegant necklace for a fraction of the cost and all the compliments. (via Bayou Quilts)
8. DIY Twig Votive: Twigs and spray paint? How simple! Add some candles and some glue, and you can make these votives yourself. (via Freut Cake)
9. DIY Gold Twig Bangles: Add some au naturel arm candy to your everyday wear with some bangles made of twigs. So easy and so pretty. (via A Pair + a Spare)
10. DIY Plant Markers: Never get your herbs confused again with these minimalist markers. They’re so cute, everyone is going to want one. (via Please Note Paper)
11. Twig Weaving Tutorial: We absolutely love how interesting this twig wall art is. Follow this simple tutorial for an envy-worthy look. (via Ashbee Design)
12. DIY Branch Hooks: Upgrade those plastic hooks all over your house for something a little more natural and a lot more fabulous. The simplicity makes them even more enticing. (via Scandinavian Deco)
13. DIY Branch Clothing Rack: Another simplistic branch hanger will make you want to put your clothes on display. Maybe it’ll inspire you to upgrade your wardrobe as well. (via Love Aesthetics)
Do you have some twiggy project you’re dying to show us? Post it in the comments so we can properly ogle it!