24 Creative Ways To Decorate With Branches
Using nature as art gives your abode an organic and homey feel. Maybe you’ve collected branches during your summer adventures, or perhaps you’re just looking to incorporate a more eco-friendly aspect into your home. Either way, these 24 unique ways to decorate with branches will bring the outdoors inside, and there’s no green thumb required. Whether you prefer an earthy, neutral style or a more classic, polished look, we’ve found the best branch decor ideas out there.
5. Twig Shelving: Screw whole branches right into the wall to create a precious, fairytale bedroom or rustic vignette. (via Antique Home Decor)
9. Artistic Elements: We love these oversized agates paired with a thick, twisty tree branch. The vase filled with freshly cut, winding twigs adds a whole other dimension of texture, too. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
11. Pendant Light: Branch lighting doesn’t have to be as fancy as a chandelier. Get creative, and don’t be afraid to put a few nails in the wall to achieve a look that is uniquely yours. (via Design Sponge)
13. Bedside Forest: Talk about a statement piece! This dramatic wall of branches looks incredible next to the all-natural plank headboard. (via Christopher Stark)
20. Branch Bouquets: These small bouquets of painted branches look stellar when paired with bright flowers. We see this making a fab centerpiece at a wedding or garden party. (via Sitting In A Tree)
Do any of these projects inspire you to go gather some branches? Let us know how you bring the outdoors inside in the comments below or on Facebook.