10 Dog Pajamas So Cute and Cozy You’ll Want a Matching Pair
Some people have mixed feelings on whether dogs should wear clothes, but we’re firmly in the corner of #youdoyou. We fully understand why dog moms love to spoil their pets with dog costumes, indie pet apparel, and dog birthday parties. Our fur babies deserve the best: the cutest, comfiest, and softest. In the realm of comfy dog clothes and PJs, there are a few heavy hitters that consistently have quality and affordable clothing for pups. And much like parents have favorite brands for their little ones, we have some mainstays for our favorite fur-friendly brands.
2. FitWarm UFO Alien Pajamas ($12): Think of all those times your dog has just stared blankly into space. Could he be communicating with lifeforms beyond planet Earth? If your doggie is so weird they could be from another world, these celestial PJs are a great fit.
3. CuteBone Banana Pajamas ($24): Instead of bananas in pajamas, these are dogs in banana pajamas. Try saying that 10 times fast, why don’t ya? With these cute and affordable PJs, your fur baby will look as cute as a button come bedtime.
4. CuteBone Ombré Dog Paw Pajamas ($28): Who said people are the only living species that can follow trends? If ombre makes your dog look fetch while playing fetch, your pup needs these PJs.
5. Patgoal Velvet Pajamas ($6): Look at that jumpsuit and tell us it isn’t the cutest thing ever. (Spoiler alert: You can’t.) Not to mention, it looks comfortable AF, so we’d be really happy if they made these in adult sizes.
6. CaneAndCo Tartan Fleece Dog Pajamas ($70): You know that rule that babies should always be dressed in an extra layer than adults, particularly during the cold months? The way we see it, this rule applies to dogs as well. Keep your fur baby warm and comfortable — especially if you live in an area with brutal wintry months — with this fleece pajama set.
7. DonoSews Cow Dog Pajamas ($25+): Let your pup keep its spots while trotting around in pajamas. We know a spotted dog named Moo, and we couldn’t be more excited to gift this pajama set to her.
8. Fitwarm Donut Dog Pajamas ($13): The two of you share a love of breakfast foods so vast that you even have matching donut pajamas. You’ve even baked your doggie a batch of pup-friendly donut treats.
9. Adidog Sweatsuit ($21): Next time you’re wearing that trendy Adidas jumpsuit or painting the town red in colorful workout wear, don’t forget to dress your dog accordingly. These sweatsuits come in a variety of colors, so you can deck our your dog’s wardrobe in colors that flatter their shade of fur.
10. I Love My Mommy T-Shirt ($15): Isn’t one of life’s simple pleasures purchasing (and receiving) cheesy t-shirts and mugs that tell you how great of a pet parent you are? Because if that’s the case, there’s no reason you don’t deserve an “I love mommy” shirt for your pup. When you’re walking around town with your companion in tow, everyone can be assured that you are living your best life. (Or something like that.)
Do you shop indie for your pup? Let us know on Twitter by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.