While we all know that working out is good for the soul, sometimes a run on the treadmill is easier said than done. Throw on a colorful pair of kicks, however, and suddenly we’re feeling a whole lot more motivated. Whether you’re a yoga enthusiast or a SoulCycle believer, here are 17 colorful workout separates that will have you not only hitting the gym in style, but racking up the miles on your Fitbit in no time. From rad racerback styles to marbled leggings, it’s all here.
1. Vimmia Hatch Jacquard Leggings ($115): When it comes to activewear, the brighter and bolder, the better. At the height of your workout, the hatch design on these bright red leggings will keep things bold, allowing you to feel empowered to kick ass. Grab the red sports bra on Amazon Prime.
2. Urban Outfitters Cropped Hoodie Sweatshirt ($40): If you’re not brave enough to cut one of your sweatshirts into a crop top, this minty hoodie will do the trick.
3. FITTN Racerback Sports Bra ($19): With a multitude of size and color options, no wonder this bra has been highly rated by more than 1,000 sweat-motivated Amazon users.
4. Ivy Park Elastic Mesh Inset Sports Bra ($36): If you’ve been living under a rock, Ivy Park is a new line of performance wear founded by a truly fit queen, Beyoncé. If you’re heading to Beyoncé dance classes, or just want to shake it like the queen herself, slip on this pink sports bra.
5. Nike Women’s Tanjun Running Shoe ($57+): You know what they say: A killer workout starts with a fresh pair of kicks. We can’t explain it, but there’s something game-changing about sneakers that get you off the couch and into the gym.
6. Nike Kawa Slide Sandals ($30): Leave it to Nike to design the most colorful slides ever. After an intense workout, slip these guys on for some much-needed relief.
7. TerriesTeeShop Resting Gym Face Workout Tank ($21): Enough said.
8. Queenie Ke Strappy Yoga Bra ($17): THAT back. We can’t stop staring. Rise and shine with your morning yoga routine in this strappy sports bra. If you’re on Amazon Prime, take advantage of quick shipping and sweating in the near future.
9. Brooks Streaker Capri Leggings ($85): Our favorite workout ensemble includes a sports bra, hoodie, and colorful high-waisted leggings like these. Let a pair of red sneakers be the cherry on top, err, bottom.
10. Athleta Yogini Tank ($49): Here’s a tank that shows off that strappy sports bra that you love and dips low enough to cover your bum.
11. Outdoor Voices Stretch Crepe Anorak ($125): Rainy weather won’t stop you from being a fit queen while being protected by this top layer. The design is fun enough to wear as a rainproof layer even when you’re not sweating your tush off.
12. New Balance 247 Sport Sneakers ($88): When you buy new sneakers to motivate yourself, go the gym once, then wear the sneakers every day and stop going to the gym. We’ve been there. No shame.
13. Teeki Great Star Nation Hot Pants ($72): Stretch your stars with these cosmically cool leggings that are legendary for being so, so, so comfortable.
14. Outdoor Voices Striped Bodysuit ($85): Say goodbye to the days of tugging and pulling your workout wear to stay put, because this striped bodysuit isn’t going anywhere.
15. APL TechLoom Pro Sneakers ($140): Run your blues away with these perfectly blue pair of sneakers. The design of these sneakers was inspired by a feather, which is a total cliché but we’re okay with it.
16. Spiritual Gangster Trust Your Soul Script Yoga Crop Tank Top ($42): If you need a gentle reminder that your gut instinct is the best instinct, sport this tank top to your next workout class.
17. DYI Empress Signature Tight ($90): If you’re working out every day, you may strive to stray from getting too basic with your workout outfit. These artsy leggings stretch where you want them to without using testy elastic fabric.
18. Brooks Drilayer Top ($68): If you’re extending your outdoor workout, keep those elbows warm with this durable, ombre pink layer.
19. Adidas Stella McCartney Adizero Running Jacket ($180): Get inspired to exercise outside by looking the part with this water-repellent, landscape print jacket. Perfect for layering when you’re getting one with nature.
20. Outdoor Voices Gradient Leggings ($95): These three-toned leggings will keep your legs stylish even when it’s cold outside. They have four-way stretch and sweat-wicking technology to keep up with all your daily activities.
21. Nike Free Focus Flyknit ($120): Grab a pair of these cute cross-training shoes, and you’ll look forward to going to your next boot camp class.
22. Beloforte Galicia Bra ($96): This sleek sports bra can take you from day to night
23. Spiritual Gangster Varsity Tie Dye Yoga Crop Top ($58): Show everyone in your yoga class you’re a gangster in the most zen of ways.
24. DYI Define Your Next Level Neoprene Crop ($90): Mixed textures and metallics: These leggings are as on-trend as you.
25. Nike Sportswear Windrunner Jacket ($100): This lightweight jacket will protect you from the elements and keep you looking fashionable from the gym to the grocery store.
What workout gear are you sweating in? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold bjkh/.y others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.