Drew Barrymore’s New Home Decor Collection Is Every Boho Babe’s Dream Come True
Drew Barrymore is our fave boho babe. From artfully messy beach wave locks to iconographic eyewear, she is the embodiment of all that’s laid back, hip and eclectic. And now you can add home decor designer to her list of creative talents. The rom-com actress just launched a home collection with Shutterfly, which includes an array of bedding, shower curtains, artwork and pillows, and we *love love love* the extension of her breezy boho style.
We already heard that the LA Rose Bowl Flea is one of her fave home stores, but now she is bringing that vintage and eclectic style to homes all across the country. This home collection was inspired by fabric she found at the Rose Bowl Flea while revamping her bedroom. The best part about this collection is that you can personalize it with different fabric options and patterns. Scroll on for our must-haves from Drew’s collection and get ready to start clicking that “add to cart” for an instant jolt of bohemian style.
1. Drew Barrymore Boho Duvet Cover ($140-180): The boho look is perfect for those who like to mix it up with colors, textures and patterns. This eclectic pattern will pair SOOOO well with the latest rattan pendants and rough-wood side tables.
2. Drew Barrymore Boho Sham ($40-$45): These mix-and-match boho fabrics combine bright colors and bold textures to give your interior decor *mucho* personality. Toss a few pink and blue patterned throw pillows against these shams for an artfully laid-back look that’s v pulled together.
3. Drew Barrymore Boho Fleece Photo Blanket ($70-110): Can’t you just see yourself wrapped up in this cozy fleece blanket with a pumpkin spice latte? It also comes in an ultra-luxe sherpa weight that will see you through winter.
4. Drew Barrymore Ganado Pillow & Painterly Pillow ($40-55): Solid accent pillows are so last week. Mixing and matching patterns that should clash but somehow don’t is the epitome of boho style, and these patterns deliver.
5. Drew Barrymore Chinle Shower Curtain ($80): Don’t settle for a plain white shower curtain, when you can go all tribal on it. This funky black and white pattern works just as well in a mod black and white bathroom as it does in a retro pink, aqua or yellow one. Now that’s pure boho style!
6. Drew Barrymore Watercolor Chevron Candle ($40): These scented candles are made with all-natural soy blend and essential oils. Make it distinctly yours by adding a monogram or photo of your choice. The grapefruit blossom scent is to die for.
7. Drew Barrymore Organic Chevron Paper Weight ($35): A hallmark of boho style is that it’s *personal,* not cookie cutter. You can put your stamp on these glass paperweights by adding a photo or inspirational quote. Pin this one to your cool gift ideas board!
8. Drew Barrymore Starburst Monogram Glass Vase ($65-70): These etched glass vases come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Personalized with a monogram, they make a unique wedding or anniversary gift.
9. Drew Barrymore Wild at Heart Art Print ($25-$80): Choose from a collection of graphic art that speaks to your soul. Customize with your choice of frame, and you’ve got the *perf* statement piece for your boho room.
If you *love love love* boho style and the latest home decor news, follow us on Pinterest!