Pour a Cold One! 20 Creative Drink Dispensers For Your Next Party
We’re about to enter one of the busiest weekends for summer entertaining, and we’re pretty excited to party hop and host a few shindigs of our own. If you’re playing host(ess) this weekend, you’ll want to pick up one of these beautiful pitchers or beverage dispensers depending on how many guests you’re expecting. They’ll keep you from having to worry if your guests have enough to drink since they can just serve themselves. To start out, a few drink recommendations: Sparkling Cherry Sangria, Watermelon Lemonade, Apple Cider Sangria, 15 of our favorite Margaritas, Flower Sun Tea, Sparkling Orange Pom Fizz, Very Berry Mojito Slushies, and last but not least, Tipsy Wine Slushies.
1. Trio Beverage Dispenser ($70): Serve three of your favorite punches, iced teas, or lemonades in this drink tower. Just be sure to stagger the spigots for easy pouring.
2. Glass Infuser Dispenser ($25): Enjoy flavored water without having to drink around lemon slices, mint leaves, or cucumber slices. This infusing dispenser is one our party must-haves.
3. Williamsburg Double Beverage Dispenser ($32): Give your guests options with this double jarred dispenser. If you serve both tea and lemonade, you can encourage guests to mix their own Arnold Palmer.
4. Cobalt Jug with Large Handle ($59): Perfect for your next patio dinner party, store this bone china jug in the fridge before you sit down to dinner so your water will stay cooler longer.
5. Tailgater Dual Tank Backpack Drink Dispenser ($40): Don’t be the host that gets stuck behind the bar making drinks. Instead take your “bar” on the go, and mingle with guests while refreshing everyone’s drinks.
6. Beer Pong Pitcher Set ($16): If your weekend plans are taking a more…um…competitive turn, you’ll need this complete beer pong set. All you have to provide is the table, and the beer, of course.
7. Blue Glass Yorkshire Dispenser ($20): Think of this like a mason jar on steroids, and in the popular blue shade. Not only will it look great on your buffet table, but it’s incredibly affordable, too.
9. Jonathan Adler Whale Pitcher ($98): Add a bit of whale-themed whimsy to your next outdoor party with this wide-mouthed pitcher.
10. Outdoor Drink Dispenser ($20): Go industrial with this galvanized tub. The rope handles make it easy to carry and the wide lid makes it easy to refill.
11. Stone Drink Dispenser ($125): Upend your favorite bottle of booze to make it easier to pour and enjoy—not that we’ve ever had any trouble with that.
12. Bubbled Beverage Dispenser ($298): A definite splurge item, you’re paying for the craftsmanship of this beautiful dispenser, which is hand-blown from recycled glass.
13. Royal VKB French Carafe Set ($30): If you’re hosting a smaller affair, pick up one of these carafe sets, you’ll feel like your dining in a Parisian cafe for sure.
14. Fiesta Large Disk Pitcher ($35): You can’t go wrong with this classic pitcher in one of eight shades. (We’re partial to the red!)
15. DIY Drink Dispenser Stand: Elevate your libations with this easy-to-make drink stand. All you’ll need is a few garden supplies. Plus, it can double as a cake stand later. (via My Frugal Adventures)
16. Tag Entertaining Ceramic Drink Dispenser ($70): Available in both white and bright green (our favorite!) this ceramic “bucket” will keep your drinks covered and cool.
17. Monogrammed Glass Beverage Dispenser ($100): This makes a great registry item for friends who love to entertain. Choose between a classic serif or a decorative script initial.
18. Italian Glass Pitcher ($16): You can’t go wrong with these classic square pitchers. Keep a few filled with water in your fridge. Not only will they help your work better, they’ll also insure you always have a cool drink on a hot day.
20. Bar Cocktail Container with Ice ($50): Not a beverage dispenser per se, but just as important, you want to make sure your drinks are well garnished.
What are your plans for the long holiday weekend? Will you be entertaining or attending parties as a guest? Tell us in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?