Once colorful peeps and chocolate-filled eggs start to surface in stores, we take it as our official cue to prep for Easter. If you’re looking to make this holiday your best one yet, printables are an easy option that will take your party decor to the next level. Whether you’re putting on an extensive egg hunt or hosting an Easter brunch, the fun printables below are colorful, affordable, and all bunny-approved. So hop on over to your nearest printer — it’s time to start crafting!
1. Printable Peep S’more Gift Tags: Even if you aren’t the biggest fan of Peeps, it’s hard to say no to one packaged in a cute s’mores kit. Simply print the tag and tie it to your treat for a delicious parting gift to give your guests. (via Val Event Gal)
2. Printable Tattoo Monogram Easter Eggs: Skip the egg dye altogether with these monogrammed Easter eggs. The downloadable stencils make it easy to craft a pretty design — no vinegar required. (via Sarah Hearts)
3. Printable Mini Easter Bouquet Banners: Nothing says Easter like a fresh bouquet of flowers, *especially* when they’re tulips. Add these calligraphy banners to mini bouquets and use them as place settings, or hand ’em out as farewell favors. (via Say Yes)
4. Printable Easter Egg Coloring Sheet: The artist in your life will love these fabulous egg coloring sheets, whether they’re four or 40. Set up a coloring station with a complete set of markers, crayons, and colored pencils. (via Lines Across)
5. Easter Egg Printable Sprinkle Party Favors: Your guests are def expecting dessert, so stir things up a bit with a make-your-own cupcake station — complete with printable bags for sprinkles. Opt for specific colors or grab a bag of mixed sprinkles to keep everyone “hoppy.” (via Design Eat Repeat)
7. Printable Scratch-Off Easter Jokes: If you’re looking for a sugar-free way to make guests smile, fill their plastic eggs with a printable scratch-off joke. Have everyone vote on the winning pun and then serve up a chocolate punny — er, bunny — as a prize. (via Persia Lou)
8. Printable Easter Egg Hunt Banner: Make a bright banner that’ll act as a fab (and free) way to decorate an egg hunt. If you’re hosting kids, get them in on the fun at the start of the party and then hang their creation to announce the start of the hunt. (via Studio DIY)
9. Printable Watercolor Ombre Menu Card: Add an ombre menu to your tablescape to get your guests excited about all the yummy courses ahead. Pro tip: Practice your calligraphy before you write out all those egg dishes. (via Ink Struck Studios)
10. Printable Easter Grass Wrapping Paper: Easter grass is messy. Opt for this printable that looks almost like the real thing. Print it double-sided for a natural look that’ll make cleanup *so* much easier. (via Delia Creates)
13. Printable Easter Bingo Cards: This game incorporates two things kids and adults love: coloring and bingo. Simply print the card, grab your favorite art supplies, and get ready to play! (via The Craftables)
15. Printable Easter Egg Stands: Stands are an egg-cellent way to keep your dip-dyed creations looking pretty *and* crack-free. Use them to dress up your place settings or dessert table. (via Kleinworth & Co)
16. DIY Easter Egg Art Print Stencil: If decorating actual eggs isn’t your thing, try making a few of these egg art prints. Hey, it might just become your newest holiday tradition. (via Gimme Some Oven)
17. Printable Spring Banner: When in doubt, go with a banner. It’s an easy solution to elevate your spring decor without a lot of effort. Now you can save *all* that energy for the Easter basket-making. (via Yellow Bliss Road)
18. DIY Printable Easter Treats: Share your spirit with the holiday’s most iconic, sugary treat. To make these witty favors, grab some Peeps, a Ziploc bag, and this adorable printable. (via Stephanie White)
19. DIY Easter Bunny Napkins With Printable: Spruce up your dinner table with a DIY bunny napkin. Download the template and print onto iron-transferable paper to get one accent everyone will enjoy. (via Squirrelly Minds)
20. Printable Macaron Bunny Cupcake Toppers: Cupcakes are an easy go-to for a last-minute dessert idea, and these mini macaron bunny toppers take the cake. Just print and cut along the lines to make your Insta-worthy treat. (via The Party Girl)
21. Egg Brunch Printable: Place these cards on your table for an extra sweet setting. The spring florals will complement everything on your menu (but we’ve got our fingers crossed for mimosas!). (via Beauty and Charm)
23. Eggshell Garden Printable Placecards: Eggshell gardens are a surprising, seasonal place-setting idea. Top off the creation with this heart printable and get ready for the compliments to start rolling in. (via The Party Girl)
24. Printable Happy Hoppy Easter Card: An adorable card is a surefire way to cheer someone up, especially if there’s a cute pun on it. Use it as a place card or send it to your bestie. (via The Classic Play)
25. Hop Rocks Easter Printable Pouch: Send friends home with an Easter-approved DIY that’s fun to give, but even better to eat. They’ll be poppin’ and hoppin’ all the way home. (via Design Eat Repeat)
Looking for more Easter DIYs? Head over to our Pinterest page for more inspiration.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.