Make These Colorful Trix Bars for Easter
Psst! We’re gonna let you in on a little secret. It turns out… Trix AREN’T just for kids! They’re for adults, too, and they’re the main ingredient in one of our favorite (and most colorful) Easter treats! Introducing our Trix Bars. Four ingredients. No baking necessary. Easy peasy cereal dessert recipe. Read on for the how-to!
– 4 tablespoons butter
– 5 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
– 8 1/2 cups Trix cereal
– 2 cups white candy melts or white chocolate chips
1. Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Add Trix to a large bowl and set aside. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add mini marshmallows. Stir until melted.
2. Pour marshmallow mixture over Trix, and stir to combine. Press the cereal mixture into your baking dish.
3. Put candy melts (or chocolate chips) in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted. Drizzle over Trix bars. Let cool. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Add Trix to a large bowl and set aside. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add mini marshmallows, and stir until melted. Pour marshmallow mixture over Trix and stir to combine.
Press the cereal mixture into your baking dish. Put candy melts (or chocolate chips) in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, then drizzle over Trix bars.
Make sure you get everything covered!
Let cool and then cut into bars.
Don’t you love that pop of color?!
Serve ’em up with milk for dessert.
These are a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
Nom nom nom.
So. Much. Color.
Here’s to Easter treats!
What are your favorite Easter recipes? Tweet ’em at us!
No matter what your holiday plans look like this year, we know you want to feel present and able to embrace the warm and festive spirit to the fullest — not be bogged down by errands, stressful hosting duties, and last-minute shopping disasters. We wouldn't be surprised if one look at your December to-do list sent you into a full-on panic.