After you finally add the last touch to your new home, you’re feeling extra ready to celebrate your #adulting milestone. The RSVPs are rolling in and the menu is set, so now it’s time to come up with a few favors that will make your housewarming pop. From lavender-scented candles to stationery sets, there are all sorts of practical yet stylish DIYs that your guests won’t want to leave behind. The easy homemade favors below will showcase your creative skills and wow your guests. Happy hosting!
1. DIY Pom-Pom Market Tote: Give the canvas bag a dose of vitamin C with this delightful fruit-inspired DIY. Your guests won’t want to leave this tote at home on their next adventure to the farmers’ market. (via Damask Love)
2. DIY Sugar Scrub Sand Art: Bring out your inner child with sand art that will add a splash of color to your bestie’s bathroom vanity. She’ll love how it keeps her skin silky smooth. (via Sugar & Cloth)
5. DIY Watercolor Monogram Favor Boxes: Skip the boring packaging and get your besties’ creativity flowing with a DIY favor box station. Set up an area with small white boxes, vinyl letters, and plenty of paint and brushes to get the party started. (via Julep)
6. DIY Iridescent Favor Bags: Personalize your party favor bags for your home reveal. Pair your bags with twine or grab a label maker to add cute quotes to the front. Whatever you decide, these flashy ones will be a hit. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
7. DIY Scented Candle: You don’t have to be an expert DIYer to create these scented candles. With a little time and your scent of choice, you’ll have a party favor your friends will love. (via Fall for DIY)
8. DIY Watermelon Favor: This simple DIY will bring the summer sun to your shindig. Grab paper plates, red and green watercolors, a Sharpie, and plenty of sweet treats to bring this fruity favor to life. (via Oh Happy Day)
9. DIY Packing Paper Sack Planters: Put the paper in your recycle bin to good use with this green DIY. Hit up your local nursery or hardware store to pick up a few succulents and really make this project pop. (via Fall for DIY)
10. Printable Summer Notecards: Save your guests a trip to the stationery store with free printables. Tie twine or ribbon around each set to make them the ultimate take-home present. (via Oh Happy Day)
11. Treat Yo’Self Printable Treat Bags: There’s nothing like the smell of fresh cookies baking in the oven to make your new house feel like home. Bake your fave recipe just before your guests arrive and welcome them to your humble abode with a gooey, warm treat! (via Design Eat Repeat)
12. Printable Live Creativity Box: Send your besties home with a box of goodies to bring out their inner creatives. This box of crafty fun get the imagination going AND it will make a cute addition to their home office. (via Design Is Yay)
14. Printable Note Sheets: Go the more functional route with these notepads that are perfect for grocery lists, to-dos, and any other scribbles. Simply print them on craft paper and bind the tops of the notepads with washi tape. (via Sarah Hearts
Ready to add a few new ideas to your DIY vault? Follow us on Pinterest.