Try These Not-Pigs-in-a-Blanket to Satisfy Comfort Food Cravings
When you want to spice up your breakfast (after all, there’s only so much oatmeal a person can consume), turn to this simple vegetarian take on the classic pigs-in-a-blanket, with veggie sausage, pepper jack cheese, and fluffy golden crescents. Keep reading to roll your way to a killer start to your day.
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese, folded or cut in half diagonally to form triangles
- 1 package Morning Star veggie sausage breakfast links
- 1 can crescent roll dough, unraveled and torn along perforated lines to form triangles
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
- For each roll, place the cheese and frozen veggie link at the wide end of the crescent dough. Roll together, tucking the narrow end of the crescent under the roll. Place on a flat baking sheet separating crescent rolls a few inches apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the crescents are golden brown. Serve immediately with a favorite dipping sauce.
(Photos and recipe via Melanie Burke / Brit + Co)
Find more super simple breakfast recipes like this one on our Pinterest!