Trying to pick the favors for your wedding can be a challenge: You want the gift to be memorable and personable, but you probably don’t want to spend a fortune. Edible wedding favors are perfect because they offer a homemade, personal touch and no one is going to say no to a tasty treat. You found it — a gift everyone will love. Bonus points if you include a sappy, romantic pun with your favor ;)
1. Honey Favors: Individual pots of honey make for a sweet ending to the wedding day. (via Bridal Guide)
2. Coffee Favors ($280): Send your guests home with warm wishes and freshly roasted coffee!
3. Candied Citrus: Part of the reason we love this idea is for the gorgeous colors! (via The Chef’s Wife)
4. Flavored Salt: Besides being fairly simple to make, flavored salt is inexpensive making it perfect for bigger weddings. (via Yum Sugar)
5. Mini Champagne Bottles: Ok, part of the cuteness factor here is those striped straws! (via Mod Wedding)
6. All Purpose Spice Rub: For the gift that keeps on giving, this spice rub is easy to make but will definitely impress. (via Yum Sugar)
7. DIY S’mores Kit: If you’re having an outdoor, rustic wedding every guest will have fun eating this childhood treat. (via The Knot)
8. Homemade Limoncello: Perfectly refreshing after a summer wedding, these tiny bottles of limoncello are sure to be a hit. (via Snippet And Ink)
9. Slice Of Pie ($30): Instead of throwing out that expensive cake, why not box it up and send it home with your guests!
10. Jam Favor: Don’t feel pressured to make everything — store-bought jam with personal touches like hand-lettered labels is THE jam. (via Brides)
11. Candy Jar Favor ($6): You could personalize these favors with candy coordinating with your color scheme.
12. Mint To Be: Get “punny” with these cute little mint favors. (via Martha Stewart Wedding)
13. Popcorn Gift: Invite your guests to go home and curl up with a good movie and a bowl of popcorn. (via Evermine)
14. Test Tube Tea: Give your guests a bit of class and style with a cup of tea to take home. (via Green Thumb Bride)
15. Candy Bottles: Once the candy is gone, your guests will get to keep the jar around for storage. (via Thirty Something Bride)
Did you or will you DIY some edible favors for your wedding? Let us know your favorite favor ever in the comments below!