Perfect Wedding Send-Offs: 22 Favors to Buy or DIY
Weddings are all about the little details. You’ve dreamed up the dress, picked out the cake, dressed up your bridesmaids. So, what’s next? A little gift from you to all your gorgeous guests: Wedding favors! Put the perfect final touch on your wedding day celebration with this wide array of customized wedding favors that you can buy or DIY.
1. DIY Rosemary Sea Salt: Every time your guests cook with this fancy favor, they can remember your beautiful wedding. Bonus: The free printable label makes this gift thrifty and gorgeous. (via Best Day Ever)
3. Cloth-Topped Trail Mix Jars: Who doesn’t love to get sent home with a good snack? Try custom M&Ms to match your wedding colors, or customize the mix with you and your sweetheart’s favorite salty and sweet flavors. (via A Beautiful Mess)
4. Sandalwood Fan With Personalized Label ($3): Planning for a summer wedding? Keep your guests cool with personalized fans! You could even give them out before an outdoor ceremony so guests can beat the heat and focus on the bride and groom.
5. Customized Sugar Cubes: Coffee, tea, even cocktails — these bright little beauties will jazz up your guests’ drinks and you can even customize the cubes to match your wedding colors. (via Always Order Dessert)
7. DIY Cocoa Ornaments: Warm up winter wedding guests with an ornament full of hot cocoa fixings. Or switch it up and dish these out at a summer wedding! Cocoa is a year-long treat and this ornate delivery system looks great during any season. (via Project Wedding)
8. The Perfect Match Matchbook ($117 for 50): Your guests will be sure to enjoy this useful favor long after the wedding weekend is over.
11. Bird Seed Hearts ($129 for 100): Precious treats for feathered friends, these bird seed hearts bring a little love to your guests’ homes.
12. S’mores Kit: Cake isn’t the only way to celebrate a wedding. Honor your favorite sweets as a going away present. We’re obsessed with this adorable s’mores kit. It’s like a bonfire party in a box. (via Valley and Co. Weddings)
13. Donut Holes: Two words: Donut holes. They’re the after-wedding breakfast or late-night snacks of champions. And they come with a container of cinnamon sugar for added donut flavor. Score. (via You Are My Fave)
14. Custom Stamped Coffee ($25): Give your guests a wedding wake up call with these customized bags of coffee, perfect for the caffeine-loving couple.
18. Heart-Shaped Sparklers ($26 for 36): Light up the night with love with these festive heart-shaped sparklers. Hand them out before the end of the reception. These favors have great picture potential.
19. Handmade Soaps ($165 for 100): Send your guests home with these custom soaps! Choose colors or scents that remind you of your wedding.
20. Caramel and Chocolate Covered Apples: Caramel apples are a charming final touch for an autumn wedding. You could even do a food station where guests dip and decorate their own apples. Customized treat bags make this a quick and easy favor, or customize apples by rolling them in sprinkles or M&Ms that match your big day’s hues. (via Ramshackle Glam)
21. Moon Pies: Retro treats with a twist! Let this classic after-school snack make a comeback, all dolled up with your initials, wedding date, a heart or other symbols that match your wedding motif. (via Once Wed)
22. Potted Herbs: Get your guests’ gardens started! Gotta love a gift that keeps on giving. These little potted herbs are useful and seasonal, the perfect send-off from a fresh spring wedding. (via Ruffled)
What’s the best wedding favor you’ve ever gotten? Got any plans for favors for your own wedding? Tell us all about it in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.