As much as we love a beautiful laser-cut or neon wedding invitation, we also know that mailing out tons of paper isn’t the most eco-friendly (or cost-effective) move. Wouldn’t it be great if we could get the looks we love in a more environmentally savvy, budget-friendly way? Luckily, you can, by sending out e-save the dates and wedding invitations. We’re talking colorful, classy picks that are not only affordable, but tailored to suit absolutely any wedding style or theme. Here, we’ve gathered up 18 favorites that are so seriously pretty, no one will even miss the cardstock.
1. Laser-Cut Save the Date ($2 for 5): Let the countdown begin. Complete with scalloped edges and a beautiful teal hue, this (digital) laser-cut save the date has completely captured our hearts. Make it your own, and get everyone in the mood for a low-key, romantic affair.
2. Hand-Painted Heart Save the Date ($30 for unlimited recipients): Artistic couples are sure to fall head over heels in love with this quirky, creative design. The floral details make it just right for a garden celebration during the spring or summer seasons, while the bright pops of color are simply delightful. We guarantee it’ll be one of the prettiest things to ever hit your friends’ inboxes.
3. Gold Foil Save the Date ($2 for 5): Are you walking down the aisle on New Year’s Eve or planning a black-tie reception? This black and gold beauty is just perfect for channeling a chic, ultra-glam vibe. We especially adore the gorgeous gold-foil lettering, which looks every bit as awesome onscreen as it would IRL.
4. Sunburst Save the Date ($10 for 2,500): Is wedding planning stress getting you down? Thanks to the swirling clouds and vibrant sunbeams, this e-announcement is sure to brighten up even the gloomiest of days. Send it to loved ones as a cheerful reminder of what this occasion is really all about.
5. Pink + Gold Save the Date ($10 for 2,500): Elegant yet understated, this save the date features artwork that’s meant to mimic the look of luxurious lace. The tiny dots and pink lettering also add charming touches of whimsy, making it an ideal choice for a semi-formal celebration.
6. Bon Voyage Invitation: ($100 for unlimited recipients): Whether you’re jetting off to the tropics or tying the knot at a swanky European retreat, this imaginative invitation will get everyone jazzed about your destination “I do.” Love the coral and sea foam color scheme? Carry it throughout the entire event for a fun, cohesive look.
7. Watercolor Hearts Invitation ($100 for unlimited recipients): Watercolor-themed weddings have been a huge hit throughout the past year, and if you’re planning one, this invitation is the perfect way to introduce your theme. Along with the simple, easy-to-read typescript, we’re totally digging the subtle watercolor backdrop and venn diagram made from hearts instead of circles.
8. Watercolor Wash Invitation ($100 for unlimited recipients): If you’re seeking even more watercolor-esque inspo, this blush-colored invitation is a definite must-see. And if you happen to love the style but not this specific shade, it’s also available in light blue and brighter pink.
9. Crystal Border Invitation ($100 for unlimited recipients): Featuring five eye-catching hues and a modern geometric design, this invitation carries the look of colorful crystals. It’s also incredibly versatile, making it an ideal choice for everything from a vineyard fête to dinner and drinks in an upscale loft setting.
10. Le Corbusier Invitation ($100 for unlimited recipients): Rock a vintage vibe by sending out this purple and gold masterpiece named for Le Corbusier, the renowned Swiss-French architect and artist.
11. City Lights Invitation ($100 for unlimited recipients): While it features some seriously cute details (the plane! the skyline! the hot air balloon!), this invitation still looks sophisticated thanks to a matte gold, white and black color scheme. Use it to invite all of your pals to come party the night away beneath the glimmer of big city lights.
12. His + Hers Invitation ($100 for unlimited recipients): Offbeat meets vintage in this one-of-a-kind invitation featuring his and hers silhouettes. Stick with the blue and white color combo seen here, or switch things up by selecting from blush, green or yellow hues.
13. Chalkboard Floral Invitation ($100 for unlimited recipients): Chalkboard-inspired details are a hot trend for rustic weddings, and for good reason too. Set the tone for your fête by emailing out this fabulous floral invitation.
14. Rustic Woodgrain Invitation ($100 for unlimited recipients): If you’re aiming for a rustic vibe but are burnt out on chalkboard details, try adding wood-inspired accents instead. This invitation gives you the exact look you’re craving without wasting paper or actually killing any trees.
15. Golden Harmony Invitation ($100 for unlimited recipients): Created by fashion designer Luly Yang, this marble-esque invitation is nothing short of stunning. Select it for your wedding, and let everyone know they’re in for a very chic and stylish celebration.
16. Rhythm Invitation ($100 for unlimited recipients): Terrifically non-traditional, this invitation — also created by Luly Yang — gives a nod to her boldly styled Rhythm evening gown. Send it out to friends as the perfect announcement of an unexpected wedding venue, like a contemporary art museum or repurposed industrial building.
17. Black + Gold Dot Invitation ($5 for 15): If you love a luxe gold and black color scheme, but want a slightly understated spin, this dotted, confetti-inspired design might be just the thing you’re looking for. We could definitely see these colors coming together to make for a truly elegant tablescape too.
18. Berries + Blossoms Invitation ($100 for unlimited recipients): Bursting blooms and beautiful berries set the stage for a laid-back wedding, whether it be a mid-morning brunch or outdoor “I do” at dusk.
Would you send e-save the dates and invitations to wedding guests, or do you prefer paper? Let us know below.