21 of the Most Creative Wedding Invitations Ever
Getting married soon, or just in the mood for some offbeat, colorful and creative invitations? We’ve got just the thing. Be it maps, teepees or (functioning) paper records, these invites are sure to impress all your guests. And with options for every kind of budget, you can set the tone of your wedding with this extraordinary stationery. Whether you plan on DIYing your own invites or think hand-illustrated is the way to go, we’ve got something for every bride-to-be. Get ready to go beyond that two-toned wedding suite for an invite that is totally creative and totally you.
6. Plantable Invite: With many options to match your style, these 100% recycled paper invites are not only eco-friendly and gorgeous, but they turn into something beautiful. Plant your invite and you’ll see wildflowers or garden herbs within weeks. (via Forever Fiances)
11. Modern Brochure: Design a wedding logo, gather beautiful visuals and choose some pretty fonts, and you’ve got yourself a hip invite people will save forever. (via Paper and Lace)
16. Board Game Invite + Cookies: Your guests will be anything but bored when they receive an actual mini board game in the mail. Sweet bonus: Those are edible Save-the-Date cookies. (via Layered Bake Shop)
18. Puzzle Invite: You’ve found your missing piece, so why not send your guests a puzzle to put together the pieces of your big day? While this one may seem a little traditional in style, there are tons of sites where you can create a custom puzzle with your own background, bright colors and rad typography. (via Classic Wedding Invitations)
21. Festive Wedding Suite: If you aren’t ready to experiment with the traditional wedding invite suite, just go all-out colorful with chalkboard-style print for a bright and creative look. (via Elizabeth Baddeley Design)
Which unique invite would you send out for your big day? Are you going traditional or all-out creative? Tell us in the comments below!