11 Adorably Appropriate Cards for Employee Appreciation Day
Sandwiched between Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day is a little known holiday that we love to celebrate. That’s right, March 4 is Employee Appreciation Day! Originally founded by the “guru of thank you,” Dr. Bob Nelson, this once-a-year office treat is the perfect time to celebrate everything that your employees do to make the company run smoothly. Start your Employee Appreciation Day off right with these 11 safe-for-work cards that’ll show your employees just how much you care.
1. Yellow Owl Workshop Morse Code Thank You Card ($4): History buffs and color enthusiasts will love this thank you card from artisan maker, Yellow Owl. Each card is printed locally in San Francisco with veggie-based inks.
2. The Good Twin Co. Floral Thanks ($5): What better way to thank your staff than with a gorgeous spring print? Add a personal note inside for an even bigger awe-moment.
3. People I’ve Loved You, Yes, You Card ($5): For the employee who never takes credit for a job well done, this sweet graphic card will let your staff know that you do indeed notice all the work that they do.
4. Daydream Prints Gracias Desert Card ($4): Merci, danke, mahalo… However you say it, this Daydream Prints card will definitely show your staff that you appreciation them.
5. Tay Ham Bee Keeper Card ($5+): Say thank you to your worker bees with this punderful Tay Ham card, available individually or in a set of six.
6. Slice of Pie Designs Personalized Hard Work Greetings Card ($5): Get personal this Employee Appreciation Day with personalized cards from Slice of Pie Designs. The online store lets you customize by employee name and text color.
7. Seas and Peas Tim Gunn Congratulations Card ($4): Work it, girl! This cute congratulations card from pop-culture creator Seas and Peas is perfect for the Netflix lover in the office.
8. Tay Ham Hang Your Hat Card ($5): For the employee you can always hang your hat on, this Tay Ham original is sure to show your appreciation for them in style.
9. Clouds and Currants Super, Brilliant, Wonderful Card ($5): One superlative is not enough to describe the awesomeness of your employees. Show them some love with this awesome, perfect, brilliant card from Clouds and Currants.
10. Clint Kelly TY Letterpress ($7): Your staff’s work deserves some ALL CAPS praise! This cutesy rose and gold foil card is the perfect way to shout your appreciation from the rooftops.
11. CC Products and Designs Funny Appreciation Card ($5+): The girlboss in the office is sure to love this fully customizable appreciation card from CC Products and Designs. You’ll get bonus points if you actually hand them the card at the water cooler.
How are you celebrating Employee Appreciation Day? Let us know on Twitter by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.