12 Pretty Etsy Prints for All Your Wall Art Needs
Whether you’re moving into a new apartment or looking for creative ways to redecorate the space you’ve got, a few new pieces of wall art here and there can transform your room. And while you’re redecorating, if you can support some fellow makers in the meantime, it’s a total win-win — which is why we’ve corralled some of the best Etsy store prints for you to enjoy. Scroll on for 12 gorgeous new prints that would look perfect on your wall.
1. Full Spectrum Apparel Freedom of Speech Poster ($15): If you’re a writer trying to boost your creative juices, or you’re looking for an adorable update to your office digs, this pre-computer era print is a mega cute way to do the trick. It’s almost guaranteed to get your thoughts moving.
2. Tubidu Through All Ages Landscape Print ($28): This pretty print will go anywhere you need a little blue hue. Whether it’s adding to an already azul feel or complementing a contrasting scheme, this minimalist print is where it’s at.
3. Hands Quote Print Poster ($22): An adorable print, beautiful colors and lyrics from one of the most swoon-worthy songs there ever was makes for one of the most lovely and versatile prints around. Toss it in a cabin for an extra “on the road” feel or even in a nursery to play up the sweet vibes of the song.
4. Natalprint Flying Elephant Art Print ($10): Drawn onto a page of a dictionary, this crazy cute print of an elephant in a hot air balloon is seriously whimsical in the best way possible. Bonus: This handmade darling ships worldwide, so you can get it whereva you want.
5. Minnesota Print Co. Wanderlust Print ($5): Whether you’ve got wanderlust on the brain, are planning your next trip or just want to add a little color to a monochrome space in your place, this globetrotting-inspired beaut’ is the pretty bit of color that you’re looking for. Flank it with some travel guides for a super wandery feel.
6. Sundaze Society Let That Sh*t Go Buddha Print ($20): If you’ve got a certain spot where you like to relax or just need a little bit of no-frills positive vibes in your life, this to-the-point print featuring Buddha himself will certainly deliver.
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. It features minimal designs and fitting descriptions that will make any fan (and we mean of the book, movie or minimalism in general) smile from ear to ear.
8. Victorian Wall Art Chrysanthemums Antique Flower Print ($10): This antique-inspired poster is ideal for kitchens or bathrooms — anywhere that you want to play up a clean, natural and comfy vibe.
9. Ink and Awl Stack of Pancakes Linocut Reduction Poster ($35): Here’s a nice little reminder to frame your journey through life: Sometimes things come to us covered in sugary syrup, but it doesn’t mean that they’re the pancakes we all love. Keep this little nugget of advice in mind every time you catch a glance of this poster.
10. Charley Chartwell Shakespearean Insults Print ($25): This piece of wall art was crafted as an ode to “Shakespeare’s dagger-like wit” by featuring 100 of his best phrases. Printed on 100-pound paper in Minnesota, it’ll come straight your way “with love,” according to the maker’s profile, which is a-okay with us.
11. Quadralinea Shop Prada Marfa 1837 Poster ($7): In case you can’t get to the real deal in Texas (not everyone is quite able to venture into the middle of nowhere, Texas at the drop of a hat), you can still soak up a bit of installation art beauty with this Marfa-inspired print.
12. Bis for Bonnie Be You Bravely Gold Foil Print ($15): If there ever were words that you can do with hearing everyday, these are it… and here they come delivered to you wrapped in glorious gold foil. The pinnacle of inspiring home decor has been reached, and your very own version is just a click away.