14 Fall Nail Art Trends You Can Try Now
New season = new nails. From rose quartz nails that scream “I love millennial pink” to a French mani that says “I keep it classic,” it’s time to deck out your digits this fall with a design that’s sure to earn compliments. Scroll down for 14 nail art looks we are tracking for the upcoming cool weather.
1. Glittered Half Moons: If you’re partial to the classic monochromatic look, these dainty half-moons are the perfect way to dabble in the world of nail art.
2. Pop Art: Hang on to summer’s pastel shades with this pop art-inspired style. Plus, embellishments (like these teeny tiny beads!) make all the difference.
3. Goth 2.0: What happens when the goth meets minimalist? These stunning nails.
4. Crosshatched: White nail art on bare nails is this fall’s unexpected must-try trend. This crosshatched pattern is simple yet eye-catching.
5. Wallpaper Florals: The trick to these textile-style florals? No, it’s not hours of practice painting miniature flowers — it’s a nail art stamp! Consider it your stylish little secret.
6. Collegiate Vibes: These chevron nails can’t help but remind us of cheerleading uniforms, Friday night lights, and going back to school.
7. The Stripe: These fine gold lines are so dainty that they almost look like midi rings for your nails. The nude, black, and gold color combo is 100 percent classic.
8. Abstract: Each one of these nails truly looks like a work of MOMA-worthy art. And the randomly placed gold foil on top really pulls the whole look together.
9. Botanicals: Fancy yourself a plant lady? Why not take the term “green thumb” literally with nails covered in your fave leafy greens?
10. All Eyes on You: The eye trend is still going strong — first on necklaces and now on nails. It looks so cool when paired with a subtle nude.
11. Heart Tips: We got nothing but love for these flirty and fun nails. Pair this look with oval-shaped nails to get the perfect heart shape.
12. I Love the ’80s: Fresh, rad, and tubular are just a few of the ’80s slang words that express how into these nails we are. The pastel color palette is on point too.
13. Color Blocking: Not sure about your nail art skills? No worries! Stick to this one trend and play with new color combos all season long.
14. Henna-Inspired: Grab a nail art pen or dip a toothpick in a dark brown or black and get drawing! This henna-inspired nail art is to die for.
Looking for more nail art? Follow us on Pinterest!