This Nail Art Trend Is Made for Rosé Drinkers
Stop what you’re doing and book your next nail appointment — rose quartz nail designs need to be on your digits asap. Whether you use wraps or decals, the epic, earthy look is stylish yet simple and will perfectly complement your glass of rosé. Want to be a part of this 2017 nail trend? Scroll down to get your dose of inspo.
1. Long and Strong: Rock long oval nails for a lady-in-charge look that will perfectly pair with your nine-to-five ensemble.
2. Cuticle Power: Line your rose quartz nails with gold polish and mini decals to add a wow factor that’s both glamorous and subtle.
3. Blush Pink: Sorry, millennial pink — blush pink is making a comeback. Try mixing this hue with the rose quartz design for a girly finish.
4. Stiletto Stones: This nature-inspired design is a great match for stiletto-length nails and a neutral hue. The look will instantly upgrade your all-black bathing suit and OTT sun hat.
5. Sweet and Short: Keep your nails short for a flirty girl-next-door vibe that’s romantic and sweet.
6. Gold Foil Quartz: Want to add a little texture to this nail art? Sprinkle gold foil bits over your nail to spruce up this mesmerizing trend.
7. Golden Accent: If you prefer to go the minimal route, opt for this nude rose quartz style that features an ever-so-glam accent nail. Add simple gold baubles and you’re set for a summer mani that won’t disappoint.
Looking for more nail designs? Follow us on Pinterest!