It’s time to add more cozy pillows to the couch and an extra throw on the bed, because sweater weather is here, y’all! That’s right; the air is getting a little crisper, cute fall outfits are making a comeback, and binge-watching Netflix’s latest and greatest under the blanket is about to become your #1 to-do. So put on your chunky knit and treat yo’ self this fall with these cozy essentials.
1. Little Lefty Lou Sweater Weather Enamel Pin ($11): Because enamel pins are the perfect addition to any tote bag or jean jacket.
2. Kate Spade New York Astor Throw ($119): When the weather calls for a throw, reach for a chunky knit that will keep your tootsies warm and living room looking chic.
3. Skeem Design Party Matches ($14): Candles go hand-in-hand with sweater season. Up your living room decor game with these pretty matches that you’ll want to display year round.
4. Urban Outfitters Amped Fleece Boo Pillow ($99): Stay warm and cozy in bed as you reach peak hygge status. This pillow is fleecy and soft and just what you need to stay toasty on a cold fall night.
5. Leif Shop Pastel Dipped Mug ($14): Your warm bevy is only as good the mug that holds it. These pastel-dipped beauties will coordinate nicely with your sweaters for the ‘gram.
6. Bath and Body Works 3-Wick Cranberry Woods Candle ($25): Cranberries are the ultimate transitional scent to get you from fall through the holidays. Buy a big one that will last well until the new year.
7. Lilly & Val Life Starts All Over in the Fall Art Print ($19+): With all those new pillows and throws, it’s also time to add seasonal art. This F. Scott Fitzgerald quote hits on the best of autumn.
8. Ban.do Knit Beanie With Pom Pom ($60): Hat hair never looked so good.
9. Anthropologie Stitchplay Pillow ($88): Snuggling with these knit pillows feels just like hugging a soft sweater.
10. ASOS Oversized Woven Scarf ($26): For those of you who wish they could wear a blanket out of the house, the oversized scarf game is for you! This pink and gray plaid has got #fallgoals written all over it.
11. Amara Sheepskin Seat Pad ($56): Colder weather doesn’t mean you need to face a temperature assault from all angles. Instead, sit pretty with a sheepskin seat pad that’s available in a variety of colors.
Follow us on Pinterest for more sweater weather inspo and fall finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.