Fall in Love With Brit + Co Photography Classes
Fall is a lovely time of year. The leaves are changing, day trips are made to apple orchards and pumpkins are starting to make their home on front porches. It’s definitely a great time of year for capturing photos. Which is why we’ve been creating awesome photography online classes for you to take. In just an hour of time, you can learn how to finally use your fancy DSLR camera, take a friend’s fall-inspired engagement photos or simple take better photos with just your smartphone!
Plus, if you take one of our photography classes, make sure you participate in our Instagram challenge! How? Just tag your fall photos with #bcweekender and @britandco. We’re regramming our faves! Need some inspo? Start with our fall-inspired photo list above.
POPULAR B+C PHOTOGRAPHY CLASSES
1. Intro to DSLR Photography Online Class ($39): Learn how to use your DSLR camera and take photos like a pro. Jenna Kutcher is here to teach you how and when to use various camera settings, shoot in different lighting scenarios and set up photo shoots.
2. Portrait Photography Online Class ($39): Get ready to take kick-ass family photos with the help of photographer Sarah Deragon. In her class, you’ll learn how to find great lighting for indoor and outdoor shoots, pose your subjects and edit your RAW photos in Adobe Lightroom.
3. Phone Photography Basics Online Class ($29): No fancy equipment required! Get ready to shoot and edit beautiful photos with just your phone. You’ll learn styling tips and tricks, plus how to develop your own creative photography style.
4. Intro to Travel Photography Online Class ($39): Learn how to use your DSLR camera to capture dreamy travel photos! In Marianna’s class, you’ll learn how to change camera settings to shoot in various landscapes, pack photography equipment like a pro and touch up photos in Adobe Lightroom using VSCO filters.
5. Photo Styling Online Class (Pre-Order): Master styling a flat lay and lifestyle photo shoot. Trust us, your Instagram and blog never looked so good! Meredith Staggers of Cake & Confetti is here to teach you how to take swoon-worthing photos with just your smartphone!
Don’t miss out on capturing all those colorful fall moments. You’ll learn creative photography skills in the process. Plus, each class comes with exclusive downloads and guides for you to reference as you practice your new skills.
We can’t wait to see your photos on Instagram!
Already an awesome shutterbug? Check out our entire collection of online classes and see what sparks your creativity!