14 Fashion Must-Haves to Usher Your Work Wardrobe into Spring
Because putting together an Insta-worthy work wardrobe shouldn’t feel like a full-time gig, we’ve curated 14 stylish staples to elevate all of your on-the-job ensembles this spring. The best part? All of these pieces translate well to off-duty and after-hours, making for a seamless day-to-day (and day-to-night) dressing experience.
1. Genuine People High Waist Belted A-Line Midi Skirt ($120): This structured skirt is the type of double-duty piece we live for. A rib-knit top and statement earrings bring it into boardroom-ready territory, while a bright silk camisole and lace-up sandals will make it feel resort ready.
2. Warehouse Songbird Printed Jumpsuit ($116): One and done. Come Monday morning you’ll be thanking your lucky stars you have this throw-on-and-go number in your arsenal. The bright hue and effortless silhouette will get your week started off on the right foot.
3. Clyde Black Paradis Bag ($386): A bamboo top handle puts a chic, warm-weather twist on a classic leather bag. For an extra personal touch, tie on a colorful, patterned scarf.
4. Topshop Plisse Belted Duster Coat ($110): Spring showers? Pfft. They’ve got nothing on this vibrant green number. Keep the good vibes alive even on the darkest of days by teaming with a punchy floral frock.
5. Everlane Cotton Collarless Belted Shirt Dress ($75): You really can’t go wrong with a crisp shirt dress. Add personality to this understated piece with bright, bold accessories and architectural block heels.
6. Üterque Tortoiseshell Flower Earrings ($70): Inject new life into your tried-and-true work duds with this season’s essential bauble: statement hoops. This floral set is perfect for adding a pop of color to everything from classic shirt dresses to streamlined suits.
7. Mango Structured Linen Jacket ($130) + Buckled High Waist Trousers ($80): Standard suiting doesn’t stand a chance this season. Take your tailored pieces to the next level by swapping out snoozy shades of black in favor of soft pastels and relaxed silhouettes.
8. Zara Pleated Top ($30): Sayonara, boring button-downs! With its cinched waist and bow-embellished balloon sleeves, this pretty piece will revolutionize your nine-to-five sartorial routine.
9. Miista Taissa Egg Leather Mid-Heels ($257): There’s something to be said for a comfortable pair of pumps with a street-style edge. These sunny yellow steppers can be paired with practically everything in your new season wardrobe, from floral wrap dresses to tailored trousers.
10. ASOS Curve Dark Floral Jacquard Kimono Jacket ($119): The desk-to-drinks transition has never been easier thanks to this botanical beauty. An Insta-worthy take on your ride-or-die blazer, it’ll keep up appearances at the office and turn heads after-hours when worn with a bold berry lip and woven clutch.
11. PatBO Cropped Fish Pants ($375): You won’t have to fish for compliments when you show up to the office in these printed pants. Between the playful pattern, punchy palette, and of-the-moment style, there’s plenty to gush over.
12. H&M Short-Sleeved Cashmere Sweater ($80): A short-sleeved sweater is an essential layering piece that will do you right all season long. Pair it with white wide-leg cropped denim, colorful slingbacks, and eye-catching earrings for the ultimate dressed-up-dressed-down look.
13. Linea Paolo Axel Mule ($120): Slip these pearly whites on with dark wash denim, a classic button-down, and checked boyfriend blazer for a flawless getup that’s Insta-approved.
14. Ganni Tilden Mesh Wrap Dress ($258): Haute style on the fly? It’s totally possible with a no-fail wrap dress at your side. This ruffle-trimmed stunner embodies the spirit of spring with its cheerful tulip print. To balance out its flirtatious feel, toss it on with a leather jacket and edgy mules.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.