Vibrant, fresh and totally playful, the flamingo trend has already found its way into everything, so it’s really no surprise that your flamingo-loving BFF is ready to make this the theme of her bachelorette weekend. No matter where you’re planning on hosting your bachelorette party (a beach bach, perhaps), it’s time to start thinking of the best ways to add this pink bird to your fun soiree. After all, there’s really nothing like pretty-in-pink bachelorette party decor. Since you’re planning the bride-to-be’s last hurrah, you’ll want to get that party started with these flamingo-themed bachelorette party ideas your crew is sure to love. Cue the super stylish bachelorette party favors and DIY drink tags!
1. Printable Prop Shop Flamingo Party Photo Booth Props ($6): You’ll want this bachelorette party to be totally Insta-worthy, so prep your photo booth with these cute flamingo props. This set is not only perfect for fla’mingling, it’s also super easy to make.
2. Love Mia Co. Pink Flamingo Bachelorette Hair Tie Favors ($2+): These pretty hair ties are the perfect party favor for your flamingo-themed bachelorette babes — especially if you’re planning on having a beach weekend or pool party. Best part? You can customize the text and include your bachelorette hashtag while you’re at it.
3. Skin Jewels Gold Flamingo Temporary Tattoos ($5): How adorable are these petite flamingo temporary tattoos? You and your squad can rock these all weekend long to make a serious statement.
4. Urban Outfitters Flamingo Drink Order Pool Float Set ($12): Let these little flamingos do the work for you while you and your crew float by the pool because — let’s be real — holding a drink is already a lot of work, especially when you’re trying to catch some rays. It’s the perfect accessory to keep you and your ladies hydrated all weekend long.
5. Urban Outfitters Giant Flamingo Pool Float ($48): For ultimate pool party style, grab a couple of these oversized flamingo-shaped pool floats. It will instantly kick your bachelorette game up a notch and make the perfect prop for all your photo ops.
6. DIY Pool Float Donuts: These flamingo donuts are *almost* too presh to eat. All you need to make them are your favorite ready-made donuts and some fondant. Bring them to life at your own risk by displaying them around your party for the prettiest decoration. (via Aww Sam)
7. Customizable Cocktail Drink Menu: Obviously, you’re going to have a few signature drinks with the bride-to-be’s favorite choice on it, so why not add this cute drink menu while you’re at it. Get more specific by adding drink recipes to let everyone be their own bartender for the weekend. Crafty hands, meet stunning design. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
8. Pink Strawberry Sangria: This pink drink is perfect for a summer flamingo bachelorette party. The mixture of pink Moscato wine, vodka, soda and strawberries makes for a refreshing summer drink that’s sure to satisfy your adult taste buds. (via Simply Whisked)
10. BetsyWhite Stationery More Champagne! Pink Napkins ($10): Go ahead and order these ultra-glam essentials. After all, popping bottles is a must for your bachelorette party. If you end up not using them all, you can totally save them for your next summer soiree.
11. Chaser Flamingos Tank ($60): Get your #squadgoals on with matching mirror flamingo graphic tanks for everyone in the party. It’s a lighthearted touch that will add instant charm, and the bride-to-be will totally LOVE them.
12. Party Headbands: There’s no better way for your best babes to showcase the event than with these party headbands. Even if some of the girls have never met before, matching headbands will immediately unite the whole crew. (via Broke and Chic)
13. BetsyWhite Stationery Flamingo Blush and Gold 12 inch Balloon ($6): #SorryNotSorry, but these party balloons are obligatory. Not only will they spruce up the decor, but they’re just too cute to pass up. They come in three different colors, so you can mix and match. Place them by the sweets table for an instant wow factor.
14. Sunnylife Flamingo String Lights ($22): Bring a party-ready glow to any space with these fun flamingo lights. They’ll come in handy when it starts to get dark but you want to keep the party going. Plus, the future bride can keep them as a fun way to remember the bash and add pretty decor to her home.
15. DIY Kate Spade Flamingo Tote Bag: Carry all your beach essentials with this DIY Kate Spade-inspired tote bag. It takes less than 20 minutes to make and can be a totally fun way for you and your squad to bond while getting your hands DIY dirty. (via Brit + Co)
16. DIY Flamingo Ring Toss Yard Game: What’s pink, orange and lots of fun? All signs point to this DIY flamingo ring toss yard game you and your ladies can play, even if you don’t have grass. You can use as many or as little flamingos as you want and even turn this into a fun drinking game with your crew. (via Sugar and Cloth)
17. Pink Confetti Toss: Fact: It’s not a flamingo party until you have celebratory confetti to toss around. This hot pink color palette just so happens to be our jam and will make for a great photo sesh. Pro tip: Buy biodegradable confetti so you have less to clean up while still being earth-friendly. Win-win. (via The Glitter Guide)
How are you and your ladies going to celebrate the bride-to-be? Follow us on Pinterest for more bachelorette party ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.