21 Must-Haves for a Beach Bachelorette Party
There’s nothing like a bachelorette party on the beach to help you get your party on. The sun, sand and waves all make for an ideal setting for your squad, and when you throw in tropical drinks, flowers and palm trees, the beach bach party will almost feel complete. Cue the super cute bachelorette party favors like beach-y cozies and personalized sunglasses! Whether you’re planning your own last hurrah as the bride-to-be, or you’re one of the bride’s #squad planning the best bachelorette party ever, this guide will help you throw the beachside bachelorette of your dreams. Get your beach party started with these 21 ideas your beach babes are sure to love.
1. Bachelorette Beach Party Invitation ($25+): Invite your ladies to your beach bash with these modern invitations featuring a fun, tropical print. It’s customizable so you can choose between a single or double-sided design, including your RSVP info or even a quick itinerary of events you’ve got planned.
2. Coconut Drinks: It doesn’t get more beach-y than coconuts filled with your favorite drinks. Whether you choose fruit smoothies, mixed drinks or plain ol’ coconut water, your friends will love whichever tropical treat you pick out once they get a look at how you’ll be serving them. (via 100 Layer Cake)
3. “Bride Tribe” Flash Tattoos ($26, set of 12): Shine bright like a diamond with these metallic gold flash tattoos. The sun and sand will play up the gilded look, plus, your girls will get to show off whose tribe they’re reppin’.
4. Urban Outfitters Donut Pool Float ($26): Bachelorette parties should be a fun and relaxing escape from everyday mundane-ness. Help your friends de-stress and drift away from the responsibilities of work with these donut-inspired floats. Plus, they’re the perfect props for all your beach-y photos ops.
5. DIY Towels: Let your mer-baes dry off from a day of fun in the sun with these personalized towels. They’re make the perfect party favors for a beach bash and are a more afforadable alternative to monogrammed ones. (via Mike Carreiro Photography / Something Turquoise)
6. Ban.do Giant Gem Speaker ($40): It’s not a party until the music starts blasting. Turn it up with this adorable portable speaker that’ll have you and your friends jamming out in no time.
7. Printable Drink Palms: Spruce up any drink with a little palm tree. The tropical tree printable saves you money from having to buy decorative drink stirrers while still adding that little something to make it festive. (via Oh Happy Day)
8. IronTap Party Fanny Pack ($13): There’s no better way for your best babes to carry around all your favors and essentials (i.e. keys, phone, driver’s license, etc.) than with a neon fanny pack that’ll remind everyone what the end game is: Party. With this trusty pack, your friends can keep their hands free without having to worry about carrying around purses or bags.
9. The House of Bachelorette Drink Dudes ($16, set of 6): These hilarious drink markers are sure to give your friends a good laugh. Just look at those beach *bums*! ;)
10. Ban.do Super Chill Cooler Watermelon Bag ($32): Keep your drinks cool and take them on the go with this cute watermelon-shaped cooler. Pro tip: Keep your drinks cold by adding ice to your cooler after your drinks go in — cool air travels downwards.
11. Sunnylife Mermaid Bottle Opener ($24): Pop open those bottles with a bottle opener that’s shaped like a mermaid. It’s the perfect beach accessory that’ll help keep you and your ladies hydrated all day long.
12. “Team Bride” Hair Bands ($6+): Girls can never have too many hair ties. This goes for your bachelorette babes too. Surprise them with these super handy and cute hair bands that’ll keep that beach hair at bay.
13. Sunnylife XL Inflatable Ball ($30): A beach ball for a beach bachelorette party is a must-have. Start up a game of volleyball or just toss the ball around for instant fun.
14. Rhode Island Novelty Hawaiian Pineapple Sipper Cups ($20+): Sip your mixed drinks from this adorable pineapple-shaped cups. Your friends will love this fun tropical drink accessory.
15. DIY Beach Cover-Ups: This beach cover-up isn’t just super chic, it can be made out of an old t-shirt! Set aside some time before hitting the beach for this quick and fun DIY that your gal pals are sure to love. (via Brit + Co)
16. Ban.do Sip Sip Tumbler With Straw ($14): Stay hydrated with a tumbler and straw combo that keeps whatever you’re sipping free from sand or seawater. Your #squad is going to love how cute of a favor it makes.
17. “Beach Please” Drink Sleeves ($9): This practical must-have makes it personal. Add everyone’s initials to beach cozies, for cute and functional favors: There’s a sleeve for cards to keep food and drinks flowin’.
18. Sunnylife Beach Umbrella ($75): If a pair of sunglasses aren’t enough to beat the heat, it might be a good idea to bring an umbrella to the party. This brightly patterned one is cute and functional, making it the perfect accessory for beachside lounging.
19. Sunnylife Pop Up Lantern ($15): Keep your party going all night with a few pop up lanterns. These LED lights come with three different settings: bright, dim and blinking. Since they run on batteries they’re the perfect solution to outdoor portable lighting.
20. “Bride’s Tribe” Sunglasses ($8+): Stay cool no matter how hard the sun is shining with these rainbow coordinated sunnies. They’ll keep your bridesmaids shaded while doubling as a cute party favor.
21. Roller Skating: Set aside some time during your beachside party for a skate sesh on the boardwalk. It’s a fun activity to do with your besties while making for some cute photo moments. (via Rhythm Photography / Wedding Chicks)
How will you be celebrating your bachelorette party? Follow us on Pinterest for more bachelorette ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.