19 Super Stylish Bachelorette Favors for Under $10
Bachelorette parties are no doubt a fun and festive way to send the bride off with a big SHE-bang. Planning the best bachelorette party ever can be a little challenging, whether you’re the bride, the MOH or one of the #squad. You’ll want to show the ladies how excited you are to party with them, after all the time spent planning for the big day. These 16 budget-friendly bachelorette party favors cost less than $10, so you can have lots of fun for just a little $$ on the best GNO ever.
1. Ban.do Girls Girls Girls Button ($2): Kick off your GNO with the cutest lapel pins ever. Your girls will appreciate being able to later personalize their favorite denim jacket or tote with a memoir from one of their favorite nights ever.
2. Gold Bride Tribe Temporary Tattoo ($4): Give everyone a way to brand themselves part of the Bride Tribe with these flashy temporary tattoos. They’re a pretty party favor that’ll help kick off the events with some serious style.
3. Flhair Accessories Bachelorette Hair Tie ($2): Practical gifts are the best gifts, especially when they’re as cute and colorful as these hair ties. They’re perfect for the party AND will become everyday essentials that the long-haired ladies will all appreciate.
4. Ban.do I Want It All Shopper ($9): Your bridesmaid babes will love this handmade personalized tote. It’ll save them from having to lug around a heavy purse all day, especially if you plan on dishing out more swag.
5. I Dream in Gold Glitter Capsules ($4+, set of five): Get the festivities going right, so you can take the party with you no matter where you are. Simply break one open and toss it in the air for instant glitter confetti.
6. The Crafty Engineer Personalized Sunglasses ($8+): Hitting the beach or a pool? Show off that #squad style. Even if some of the girls have never met before, the matching customizable sunnies will immediately unite the whole crew.
7. Kaspi Party Bachelorette Party Bracelets ($7, set of three): Now your bachelorette babes can stand out with these turquoise ‘team bride’ bracelets. Pair them with gold accessories (like a flash tattoo!) and your team will definitely look fab.
8. Posh Girl Prints Time For Champagne? Pencil ($7, pack of four): There’s only one answer to that question: duh! Sip on that bubbly while using these hot pink pencils for your game of bachelorette libs.
9. Party City Diamond Ring Body Jewelry ($1): Show off your bling ring without the risk of losing the actual thing. Peel and stick the adhesive body jewelry for some extra sparkle.
10. Gold Tinsel Shop Bridal Shower Light Up Rings ($3): These light-up engagement rings are a bachelorette must-have. Turn the ring left to light up the dance floor with your girls.
11. Pink Fox Papercrafts Nail Polish Favor Tags ($10, set of 40): Gift your girls fabulous glitter nail polish favors with these equally fab gift tags. Since these tags come in sets of 40, you’ll have plenty left over for other future gifts or party favors.
12. Daydream Prints Simple Ring Temporary Tattoo ($4): The bride’s S.O. put a ring on it, so do the same for all your girls with these temporary metallic tattoos. They don’t require quite as much of a commitment — just the promise of a fabulous weekend.
13. Be Collective Glitter Hangover Kit Bag ($2+): Hilarious? Yes. Necessary? Most likely. Make sure your ladies stay hydrated and cared for with a kit full of hangover essentials. Though the bag doesn’t come with the goodies pictured here, it’ll give you a pretty good idea of what essentials you’ll need to get: breath mints, chapstick, Tylenol, eye drops…
14. Crazy Lovely Personalized Wine Glass ($10): Say cheers to a crazy bachelorette weekend while staying classy with these personalized wine glasses. No matter what you’ll be sipping on — bubbly, rosé or cocktails — these fancy glasses are the way to go.
15. My Wedding Favors Personalized Pineapples + Palms Mason Jar ($19+, set of 12): Technically these mason jars are over $10, but they come in sets of 12, so the mason jars are actually less than $1 each. Now that’s a deal!
16. My Wedding Favors Personalized Pineapple + Palms White Matchboxes ($35+, set of 50): Similarly, these personalized matchboxes come in sets of 50, which means you’re getting a lot of bang for your buck — like 4-5 matchboxes per $1! You can’t get a hotter deal than that.
17. Oh Happy Day Shop Stripe Party Horns ($9, Pack of 6): Toot that horn all party long! These striped party horns will make sure your festivities don’t stay quiet for too long.
18. Style Scout Design Bachelorette Game Libs! ($6): Chances are you’ll have some time to kill during the bachelorette weekend. Whether it’s being stuck in the air while flying to your girls’ getaway or just sipping a bev during the downtime, there’s bound to be a quiet moment or two that would benefit from a trusty game of bachelorette libs.
19. Ban.do Neon Pink Heart Stickers ($4): There’s plenty of love to go around at a bachelorette party — just check out these stickers! Cover your favorite ladies with love by sticking on a couple dozen of these pink hearts.
How are you and your ladies going to celebrate your big night? Follow us on Pinterest for more bachelorette party ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.