20 Flat Sandals for Summer Fun
Summer and sandals go hand in hand, or rather foot in…shoe? However you want to say it, warmer weather calls for new shoes that show off your pedicure. Here are our favorite flat sandals (no flip-flops allowed!) that are fun enough to keep your wardrobe interesting, but can also be worn into an office, even if only on casual Fridays.
1. L.A.M.B. Shoes Ciara Flat Sandals ($245): Grey + pink = one of our favorite combos, and with the zippered back these are professional enough for the office.
2. Everlane Women’s Summer Sandal ($105): Everyone needs a great basic sandal, and this one from Everlane (their first foray into footwear) is our pick for the summer.
3. ASOS Foxtrot Flat Sandals ($34): The turquoise toe and heel strap of this tropical, almost-closed-toe-sandal will remind you of the blue waters when you can’t be there in person.
5. Melissa Spider Hits ($70): Remember jellies? These are the classy version that you can actually wear as an adult. We also think they make perfect rain shoes.
6. Aclaudia T-Straps ($178): The beading on these sandals (and the ever-so-slight wedge) make these an unexpected addition to any outfit.
7. Ecote Strappy Back-Zip Sandal ($42): This gladiator sandal is the perfect look to go with both dresses and jeans alike. Plus, the back zip makes it easy to slip on.
8. Isola Adena Il’ Sandal ($45): We’re loving the gold braided ankle strap and the single toe strap on this bright sandal.
9. Alice + Olivia Bella 2 Band Flat Sandals ($137): The multicolored snakeskin straps on this pair of sandals are heaven. And they’ll go with everything.
11. Steve Madden Rantt ($50): Made a bit more polished by the suede and gold combo, these sandals will be a summer go-to.
13. Ainslie Sandal ($90): This summer it’s all about nude, metallic, and one pop of color. And these sandals are right on trend.
15. Gladys Sandals ($235): These are totally splurge-worthy because they are so elegantly simple with the ankle cuff and snakeskin print.
16. Clementine Sandals ($69): The rule about yellow shoes: They read as a neutral. So you can feel free to wear them with anything.
17. Sperry Top-Sider Summerlin ($80): We can’t think of an out fit that wouldn’t go with this shoe since it includes almost every color imaginable!
18. Topshop ‘Halo’ Sandal ($64): The best part about this sandal? The gold bow on the toe, obviously!
19. Bayside Sandal ($135): Reminiscent of an espadrille with the tied fabric straps, but much more structured, we can see these sandals going to the beach and beyond.
20. Rocket Dog Shell Sandals ($45): Bright stripes make this shoe fun and playful—the perfect weekend sandal.
Which pair of sandals are you adding to your shopping list? Tell us in the comments or on Twitter!