25 Hot Summer Heels and Wedges
Are you ready to rock some serious summer style? From happy hours in the sunshine to a full summer of rehearsal dinners, weddings, and probably a few engagement parties, we love dressing up in the summertime. But what about shoes?! Here are 25 eclectic, colorful, and very Brit + Co. heels and wedges for hot summer style.
1. Lola Heels ($168): These make us think of color blocking under the sea! A modern day Ariel would definitely approve.
2. Seychelles Suede Heel ($80): these delicate heels have just enough heel to count as fancy, and we’re loving the turquoise pop.
3. Chevron Lucite Heels ($158): Chevron and lucite is all you really need to know about these heels. Now if only those platforms with mini fish tanks in the heel would come back into style… ;)
4. Etta Bead-Stitch Pumps ($275): Take your classic pump and just… bead it.
5. Wynette Peep-Toe Heel ($149): For a chunky bit of height, these butt-kicking heels will do just the trick.
6. Lillian Suede Low Wedge ($178): The bold blue and sleek lines of this mini wedge are timeless.
7. Mani Cap Toe Pump ($56): Go for the color-dipped look with either of these bold color blocked pumps.
8. Graphic Platform Wedge ($218): Pair these with your favorite little black dress for a totally new and trendy look.
9. Eclectic Company Heel ($68): Wait a minute, it’s like these shoes were designed for our site!
10. Kate Spade Sage Pump ($298): For a bit of old Hollywood glamour, these sparkly darlings by Kate Spade are lovely.
11. Kimmie Slide Sandals ($90): We can easily picture boho fashionistas from Venice Beach rocking these sandals.
12. Korin d’Orsays ($148): We’re loving the soft lavender pink hue paired with a bold graphic heel.
13. Rosemary Heel ($100): Another pair on the chunky heel end of the spectrum, we’re digging this modern take on the Mary Jane heel.
14. Boat Tote Wedge ($180): The fact that these shoes are made from canvas makes them way comfier than your standard wedge.
15. Pool Kids Club Wedge ($115): We know, we know, this barely counts as a wedge but we couldn’t resist all of the different patterns coming together so playfully!
16. Lucky Charm Heels ($66): These would be a really fun pop of color with just the right wedding dress.
17. Sun and Sandalwood Wedge ($45): We can’t figure out way, but something about the diagonal curves of this shoe make us think of the ’80s, but muted. We’re in.
18. Lillian Glitter Low Wedge ($265): Another low wedge for the folks attending outdoor weddings on the sand or grass, we love the glitter!
19. Dolce Vita Gwendolyn ($169): The modern clean lines of these shoes make them pretty killer for any outfit or occasion.
20. Ikat Toms Wedges ($69): An old Brit + Co. favorite, we’ve spent many a summer night in our trusty Toms.
21. Mixed Media Heels ($148): We’re super into the trend of different textures, patterns, and colors coming together. The name of these shoes couldn’t be more fitting!
22. Seychelles Thyme Wedge ($95): There’s something so elegant about these colors and lines. Lovely for summer brunches.
23. Kate Spade Ila Sandal ($358): And onto the splurge section of today’s roundup! How much do you love these florals?
25. Dolce Vita Nimble ($169): Finally, for gals who are feeling bold on their feet, these crazy wedges are perfect for you.