25 Hot Summer Heels and Wedges
Are you ready to rock some serious summer style? From happy hours in the sunshine to a full summer of rehearsal dinners, weddings, and probably a few engagement parties, we love dressing up in the summertime. But what about shoes?! Here are 25 eclectic, colorful, and very Brit + Co. heels and wedges for hot summer style.
1. Lola Heels ($168): These make us think of color blocking under the sea! A modern day Ariel would definitely approve.
2. Seychelles Suede Heel ($80): these delicate heels have just enough heel to count as fancy, and we’re loving the turquoise pop.
3. Chevron Lucite Heels ($158): Chevron and lucite is all you really need to know about these heels. Now if only those platforms with mini fish tanks in the heel would come back into style… ;)
4. Etta Bead-Stitch Pumps ($275): Take your classic pump and just… bead it.
5. Wynette Peep-Toe Heel ($149): For a chunky bit of height, these butt-kicking heels will do just the trick.
6. Lillian Suede Low Wedge ($178): The bold blue and sleek lines of this mini wedge are timeless.
7. Mani Cap Toe Pump ($56): Go for the color-dipped look with either of these bold color blocked pumps.
8. Graphic Platform Wedge ($218): Pair these with your favorite little black dress for a totally new and trendy look.
9. Eclectic Company Heel ($68): Wait a minute, it’s like these shoes were designed for our site!
10. Kate Spade Sage Pump ($298): For a bit of old Hollywood glamour, these sparkly darlings by Kate Spade are lovely.
11. Kimmie Slide Sandals ($90): We can easily picture boho fashionistas from Venice Beach rocking these sandals.
12. Korin d’Orsays ($148): We’re loving the soft lavender pink hue paired with a bold graphic heel.
13. Rosemary Heel ($100): Another pair on the chunky heel end of the spectrum, we’re digging this modern take on the Mary Jane heel.
14. Boat Tote Wedge ($180): The fact that these shoes are made from canvas makes them way comfier than your standard wedge.
15. Pool Kids Club Wedge ($115): We know, we know, this barely counts as a wedge but we couldn’t resist all of the different patterns coming together so playfully!
16. Lucky Charm Heels ($66): These would be a really fun pop of color with just the right wedding dress.
17. Sun and Sandalwood Wedge ($45): We can’t figure out way, but something about the diagonal curves of this shoe make us think of the ’80s, but muted. We’re in.
18. Lillian Glitter Low Wedge ($265): Another low wedge for the folks attending outdoor weddings on the sand or grass, we love the glitter!
19. Dolce Vita Gwendolyn ($169): The modern clean lines of these shoes make them pretty killer for any outfit or occasion.
20. Ikat Toms Wedges ($69): An old Brit + Co. favorite, we’ve spent many a summer night in our trusty Toms.
21. Mixed Media Heels ($148): We’re super into the trend of different textures, patterns, and colors coming together. The name of these shoes couldn’t be more fitting!
22. Seychelles Thyme Wedge ($95): There’s something so elegant about these colors and lines. Lovely for summer brunches.
23. Kate Spade Ila Sandal ($358): And onto the splurge section of today’s roundup! How much do you love these florals?
25. Dolce Vita Nimble ($169): Finally, for gals who are feeling bold on their feet, these crazy wedges are perfect for you.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)