It’s time to say no to sad-looking bouquets wrapped up in supermarket cellophane. Instead, brighten up your blossoms with the help of this fun roundup of bouquet-wrapping DIYs for all of your flower wrapping festivities! Cute bridal party gifts? Check. Boutonniere ideas? Done. Ways to make your friends smile? Got it!
So, whether you’re prepping for upcoming nuptials or giving a lovely bouquet as a gift, these unique flower wraps add a personal touch that’ll surely impress.
But hey, before you can wrap up your pretty petals, you need to make sure you’re up on your flower arranging game. Need a little help? Check out our swoon-worthy Flower Arranging 101 E-Class hosted by the gals from Farmgirl Flowers.
In just 25 minutes, flower arranging gurus Christina and Rhiannon will teach you how to source, prep AND arrange lovely floral bouquets and centerpieces.
Alright, let’s get wrapping!
1. Note Wrapped Flowers: Wrap up a small batch of blossoms with pretty personal notes made from little candy bags. This is the perfect DIY gift for your bridal party or a random act of love for your besties. (via a pair and a spare)
2. Simple Flowers Hostess Gifts: Along with some flower arranging tidbits, this tutorial shows you how to use wrapping sheets, butcher paper and ribbon to wrap up your pretty blooms. (via Waiting On Martha)
5. Vintage Music Boutonniere Posy: Add a handmade touch to your man’s attire with this DIY wedding project. Just add a couple of sprigs to a tiny DIY posy cone to make this unique boutonniere. (via Austin Wedding Blog)
8. Brightening A Friend’s Day: Does your bestie need a pick-me-up? Arrive at her door with a sweet flower bouquet that has your own spin on packaging. Patterned paper, anyone? (via Piece Of Cake Piece Of Mind)
9. Miniature Floral Bouquets: These French-inspired miniature bouquets are perfect gifts to hand out on Valentine’s Day. Yes, do as the French do with black cardstock and a metallic Sharpie. Et voilà! (via The Flair Exchange)
11. Spread Some Surprise Love: Wrap your blossoms in recycled paper (psst, old grocery bags!) and hand-decorate to give your bouquet a personal touch. Now go brighten someone’s day! (via Flax + Twine)
12. Newspaper Wrapped Flowers: Gift a vintage-looking flower package by wrapping your petals up in someone’s favorite read from an old newspaper. Who knew such a simple idea could look so pretty? And it’s so green of you! (via Express-O)
Feeling inspired? Be sure to check out our Flowering Arranging 101 E-Class to get started on your own personalized bouquet today!
Do you have other “fresh” ideas for bouquet wrapping? Talk to us in the comments below!