Whether you’re single or taken this year, V-Day can be a major drain on your wallet. But what better time to show everyone in your life that you love and appreciate them, especially your best gals? For Galentine’s party favors or a fun friend care package, you can pick out a little something for each of your BFFs in their own zodiac sign without breaking the bank. The stars have already aligned over your friendship, so now that it’s nearing February 13, it’s time to celebrate.
1. Whiskey River Astrology Soaps ($12): Their fave new shower product will be this cool tie-dye zodiac soap bar, scented especially to match their sign’s quirkiest personality trait. We’ve already linked the Scorpio soap — here are Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.
2. Rothy’s Limited Edition Zodiac Loafers ($165): These comfy starry-night loafers are the perfect footwear for work, running errands, a tarot reading — you name it! Unless you’re working with a bigger budget, they’re more of a splurge for your BFF, but it’s totally worth it to wear your star signs on your feet.
3. Astrology Pencils ($17): Even though you’ve graduated from math class buddies to work wives, your friend still needs a cheeky desk accessory tied to their sign (as well as a selfie pencil that says Adorable AF for when the occasion strikes), and their workspace will feel that much sassier with these pencils in it. Libra is linked; don’t forget to also check out Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.
4. Falling into Place Astrology Series Zodiac Candles ($20): Hook your pal’s home up with a new signature scent, inspired by none other than their birth season. They can take a whiff of their favorite time of year for 55 hours of burn time.
5. Anthropologie Mini Zodiac Journal ($12): With this cute little astrological sign notebook — the perfect size to stuff in a bag and take wherever they go — your friend can record their thoughts, to-do lists, or your next GNO plans.
6. Posterhaste Star Map ($29+): If you’re looking to get your friend the most personal gift possible, go for a bespoke star map, which can be customized based on their birth chart to show the way the stars aligned when they were born (or a memorable life event like a wedding, graduation, or the first time you met). You can design it as a print, poster, framed print, or box canvas.
7. Williams Sonoma Zodiac Silicone Spatula ($14): You can’t leave astrology out of the kitchen: Cooking and baking will be that much more whimsical with a star-sign-inspired spatula to stir things up. It makes an especially perfect Galentine’s party gift for your friend hosting the soiree.
8. Holly Zollinger for Deny Zodiac Throw Pillow ($39): Another perfect host gift (or one for a friend who loves to get comfy) is this throw pillow featuring their astrological symbol. Any couch would benefit from this little accent to brighten up the whole living room.
9. Astrology by Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick ($26): A pop of bold lip color is a great gift for any fem friend — especially when they can play with a shade inspired by their zodiac sign. We’ve featured Sagittarius; they also currently offer Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Capricorn.
10. Fresh Limited Edition Zodiac Sugar Lip Treatment ($26): It’s the time of year everybody needs to moisturize their lips, big time, so why not do with the brightest, cheeriest balm possible? Add these to your friends’ Galentine’s care packages for an instant pick-me-up.
What are your Galentine’s plans this year? Tag us in your girl gang’s photos on Instagram.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.