7 Garden Globes to Make Your Outdoor Space Shine
Okay, we’ll be the first to admit that once upon a time (let’s call it last year), the idea of decorating our garden with a few gazing globes might have seemed a little kitsch. But, as with everything, old trends always have a way of coming back with a vengeance — we’re looking at you, fairy gardens! This summer, it’s all about those round shiny orbs called garden globes. From globes sporting a modern flair to shiny spheres sure to give you a color overload, the pretty garden ornaments below will definitely make your summer garden shine.
1. Gardener’s Supply Company Copper Stainless Steel Gazing Globe ($45): You can’t go wrong with a little bit of copper. Give your serene garden scene a modern appeal by adding sleek metallic accents. They’ll add a nice bit of contrast to your green space.
2. Color Burst Globe: Every gardener knows that color is your BFF when it comes to landscaping. Bring a vibrant touch to your ultra-green garden (minus the work of up-keeping florals) by adding a colorful mosaic as the focal point of your yard. (via Home My Design)
3. Wire Globes: If you’re trying to give your garden an industrial vibe, add dark metallics to your rustic design. These wire globes are *perf* for bringing on some bold accents, but won’t upstage your pretty plants. (via The Wood Grain Cottage)
4. Wind and Weather Butterflies Garden Globe ($50): When gazing globes were first conceived, these pretty ornaments were put in place to ward off evil and attract fairies. Bring back this globe’s whimsical charm by using soft watercolored spheres to up the romance of your garden setting.
5. Concrete Garden Globes: You’re all about the zen. So why not give your minimalist garden a soothing atmosphere by adding smooth stone globes? They’ll bring a subtle, modern vibe to your outdoor space. (via The Garden Glove)
6. Le Art Designs Blue Garden Gazing Globe ($95): Turn your mosaic globe into your garden’s hidden gem. Strategically place these jewel encrusted ornaments among wild foliage to give your globes that lost-treasure vibe.
7. Geometric Patterned Globe: On the hunt for new ways to add some geometrics to your outdoor decor? Paint a playful geometric pattern to your modern concrete globe for a look that’ll give your minimalist backyard a fun pop of color. (via Deco Art)
Are you ready to give into this granny trend? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.