When your BFF is a creative genius, you have to get a little crafty to find her a unique present. Inspire her inner artist by handing her a pair of paint-splattered sneakers, a gorgeous print she can add to her growing wall collection, or a good ol’ fashioned coloring book. Keep reading for 10 clever gift ideas for the art lover in your life.
1. Eclectic Reds Dallas Art Slut T-Shirt ($23): Our guess is that this sums up your girl’s relationship to her fave pastime. Now she’ll have just the thing to wear to the next gallery opening (and every day in-between.)
2. SUPERGA Splatter Paint Sneakers ($129): Not only will she be one stylin’ babe in these flashy kicks, but she won’t have to worry about loose paint drops wrecking her shoes anymore!
3. Made by Humans Jeff Koons Balloon Elephant Bank ($55): Who says saving has to be boring? She won’t have a problem handing over her art supply funds to this Jeff Koons-inspired piggy bank.
4. Poketo Mini Lightbox ($30): Give your bestie a creative release during her nine-to-five gig with a mini light box that’ll supply hours of word art fun.
5. Andy Warhol: PRINTS from the Collections of Jordan D. Schnitzer and His Family Foundation ($55): A Warhol might be out of your gift-giving budget, but a coffee table book will be just the present to feed her passion for modern art.
6. MoMA History of Art Wall Clock ($48): If there’s no need to send the art history buff yet another book, gift her a tool that helps her stay on schedule with a language she totally understands.
7. Leighton Display Shelf ($34): She may not have the wall space to mount a large piece of art, but this display shelf with clip chains is the perfect way to show off mini pieces with a little industrial style.
8. Clare Elsaesser So Much Wall Art ($228): Be the first person to add to your best friend’s budding art collection with a piece that will bring a sense of calm to her living space.
9. Georgia O’Keeffe: Living Modern by Wanda M. Corn ($40): If your gal pal enjoys paintings of landscapes and florals, she’ll totes appreciate unwrapping a Georgia O’Keeffe coffee table book that she can flip through for major inspo.
10. Color Your Own Great Paintings by Women Artists ($5): Pass along a little girl power with a coloring book that will help the creative in your life relieve some stress.
Looking for more gift-giving ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for epic gift guides!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.