There’s nothing like a doggy kiss from your favorite pup, and when it comes down to those scrunchy butts and squished faces, nothing beats a pug. Whether your bestie owns one of these four-legged friends or just dreams about that “someday when,” you’re both already barking over pug doodles and cute pug videos. Rather than making pug-inspired cake pops, it’s about time to expand your fangirling to a locket and cozy socks. Now *sit* and get ready to *roll over* for these 16 pug treats.
1. Redbubble kellabell9 Pocket Pug Tee ($30): This cute tee will be sure to spark up a conversation. “Excuse me ma’am, you have a little bit of adorable hanging out of your pocket.”
2. Ozmoi Zakka Shop D-Clips Mini Pug ($6): Hold your papers (and life) together with these pug clips. Everyone at the office will be barkin’ over these adorable desk accessories.
3. Francesca’s Pug Best Dog Mug ($14): Nothing is better than a pug in a top hat. Show your pug pride every day with this pug mug. It will be your favorite home for your morning joe.
4. Holt Bros Mercantile Pug Tea Infuser ($6): A pug in a hot tub? Not likely. A pug in your cup — yes! Enjoy this tea-rrific infuser with a pug who’s bathing away in your tea.
5. Righteous Hound Pugaholic Pillow ($28): Guests will be sure to comment on your favorite throw pillow. Snuggle away with your pugaholic pillow and pup.
6. Carmine Rose Beware of the Pug Door Mat ($22): Welcome doormats are so last year. Wipe your paws off with this cute doggy-approved mat.
7. Biribis Pug Necklace With Personalized Name Hand-Painted Locket ($29): Friendship lockets are great and all, but we know where your heart truly lies. Show off your four-legged BFF with this adorable puppy-loving locket.
8. Smoosh & Co Pug Lovers Mug ($16): Crazy cat ladies got nothing on crazy pug ladies. Fill this mug to the brim, and your coffee will thank you later.
9. JustPlainSimple Pug Necklace ($45): Two paws up for this adorable necklace. This will go perfect with your favorite fall sweater.
10. Ernestlydoesit Illustrated Ceramic Dish ($22): Adorn your vanity with this pug trinket tray. It’s perfect for storing your favorite little knick knacks.
11. Brika Pug Portrait Print ($14): If you don’t have a pug hipster print in your home, are you really a pugaholic? Pair this pup with colorful pieces and metallic 3D art in a gallery wall.
12. Whynotstopnshop Pug Hat Embroidered ($16): Your bad hair days will be cheered up once you rock this paw-fect hat. Hide those flyaways while you show off your favorite breed.
13. WhyNotStopNShop All You need Is Pug Mug ($18): Give your pug-loving BFF this adorable hippie pug mug for their desk at work. Whether for coffee or pencils, her coworkers will love it #dogpride.
14. Pugsnkissesuk Pug Christmas Gift Wrap and Tag Set ($2): Wrap your gifts this holiday season with these adorable Santa-inspired pups. Maybe if you’re good, Santa will use it to wrap your gifts.
15. RedBubble Pug Sticker ($3): Your car and laptop are not ready for this sticky cuteness. This pug is definitely music festival ready.
16. AllYouNeedIsPugShop Pug in Love Card ($4): Show your significant other that they’ll always be #1 (er.. #2) in your life. Sorry, #pugpriorities.
Loving these pug presents? Follow us on Pinterest for more gift guides!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.