20 Relaxing Gift Ideas for Yoga Lovers
Whether you’re a yoga lovin’ lady looking for ideas to fill your Christmas list or you’re shopping around for the perfect present for your yoga instructor who already owns 10 yoga mats, we’ve got you covered. Scroll on to discover our favorite gift ideas for yoga fans. What follows is sure to delight any yogi — from novices to enlightened pros — this season.
1. Water Bottle ($35): Hydration is king. Both before and after sweating your butt off in an awesomely intense yoga class, H2O is a necessity. Keep the fluids flowin’ in style with this water bottle that is great for runners and bikers too.
2. Chevron Cuff ($60): Dangle-y jewelry in a yoga class? No thanks. But just because everything’s got to remain in its place doesn’t mean pretty jewelry can’t be adorned. This adjustable chevron beaut’ will stay in place and look fly, no matter how much you sweat.
3. Dog Lover Tshirts Co. Dog Hair Tee ($20): Not only is this shirt pure perfection for yoga classes and beyond, but it also speaks the truth for proud pet owners everywhere. Throw it on with some black leggings for a more traditional approach or pair them with something colorful for a bright vibe.
4. Katie’s Style Stackable Elephant Tassel Bracelets ($25): Add a little glam to your yoga routine. If you’re not much of a bracelet gal, hang it from your yoga bag or your mat holder for a little extra zen style.
5. Leggings Mania Emoji Leggings ($11): These glorious leggings not only look good, but they’re top-notch performers as well. They’ll hold up in a yoga class and transition beautifully to brunch afterwards. Sounds like a winning Sunday plan to us.
6. Maria Shireen Hair Tie Cuff ($45): Hair ties are almost essential for yoga, but that doesn’t mean you want to have your lovely locks up all day before and after. Sport your hair tie in style with this cuff that disguises it as a super fly part of your accessory game.
7. Shop4Ever Relax Tank Top ($18): Just because you’re a yogi doesn’t mean you’re relaxed all the time. Let this flowy tank (perfect for any yoga class, from Vinyasa to Bikram) give you a little nudge in the right direction every time you look in the mirror.
8. Dr. Bronner’s Organic Lip Balm ($16): When you’re sweating it up, your lips are sweating it out. Keep them healthy and hydrated with this soothing lip balms in peppermint, orange ginger, lemon lime, and “naked.”
9. Jaholan Mandala iPhone Case ($11): Here’s a nod to the origins of yoga: meditating on the impermanence of it all. While this mandala is slightly more lasting than the sand ones, it’s just as mesmerizing.
10. Pop Threads Rachel & Monica & Phoebe & Chandler & Joey & Ross Tank Top ($15): There’s plenty of room in yoga to celebrate your other hobbies — like your favorite show to binge on Netflix. Everyone loves a good Friends reference, and everyone loves the person delivering it.
11. Coveco Namast’ay in Bed iPhone Case ($10): Not every morning is meant for yoga. And maybe not every morning is meant for activity… or at least activities that require getting out of bed. Breakfast in bed? Yes, please!
12. ASAPS Starry Sky Tote ($12): One thing every yogi needs is a giant bag that can handle all the yoga necessities: a change of clothes and shoes, a yoga mat, and maybe even a snack or two.
13. Threads 4 Thought Watercolor Leggings ($78): These leggings say bright and beautiful like nothing else. They’re even better in the winter when nature’s vibes tend to be a bit on the dreary side.
14. Slappy Tees Whiskey and Yoga Tee ($17): There has never been a more perfect combination. If you’ve ever gone from a stellar Friday evening class to catching a drink with your friends, you know that the yoga-and-whiskey feeling is not one to be missed.
15. NYL Perfume Set ($30): This perfume set is perfect for yogis and gym rats alike because they all roll on with one quick swipe and hang out in your bag without the chance of spilling or spraying everywhere. Winning.
16. Yoga Pants Shirt Company Yoga Pants T-Shirt ($18): You are one with your yoga pants, and your yoga pants are one with you. Namaste.
17. Yoga Clothing for You Heavily Meditated Sweatshirt ($34): Just because yoga is a serious place to center yourself doesn’t mean you can’t have a laugh.
18. Yoga Puppies Mini Wall Calendar by Brown Trout Publishers ($8): What’s better than doing yoga? Adorable puppies doing yoga.
19. Thread Tank Yoga Heart Relaxed T-Shirt ($25): Show your love and stay super relaxed in this comfy and flowy tee next time you hit the studio.
20. Keep Being Magical Unicorn Cobra Pose T-Shirt ($20): Finally, a t-shirt that truly expresses the inner magical yoga unicorn that you are.
Additional reporting by Andrea Romano.
How do you get your namaste on? Share your tips/gear with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.