15 Gifts for Anyone Who Embodies the Black Heart Emoji
Classic black is always in style. While some people like to shy away from it, we fully embrace the darkness by gravitating toward black clothing, black home decor, and black nail art. After all, you can’t say something “is the new black” if black wasn’t so popular to begin with. A truly thoughtful gift is one with your friend’s preferences in mind. So if your buddy is, like us, a lady in black, make sure to select a gift that comes in her favorite color.
1. Anthropologie Black Metallic Socks ($14): Socks are truly the best gift; these are not your basic black socks. The smooth material is accented with silver metallic thread that perfectly pops out if your bestie wants to rock fancy socks like a true “It-Girl.”
2. Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Blacquer ($30): This dark, shiny shade was inspired by Marc Jacobs’ Fall 2016 line. It’s guaranteed to give anyone a witchy, glamorous pout that looks awesome for fall and winter.
3. Herbivore Bamboo Charcoal Detoxifying Soap ($12): Dark black soap actually leaves behind squeaky clean and brightened skin. Your bestie will love lathering up with this deliciously scented, detoxifying soap.
4. Black KitchenAid Stand Mixer ($300): Bring some chic, black accents to your friend’s kitchen, and maybe get some cookies out of it too. KitchenAid has a wide range of beautifully colored stand mixers, including one in an irresistible matte black.
5. Urban Outfitters Black Speckled Enamelware Plate ($22): Imagine this plate filled with blackberry pancakes. Yum. Make sure to gift two plates so your black-enthused bestie can use her new favorite set to serve a meal for two.
6. floralCOLORAY Black Tropical Temporary Wall Paper ($34+): Having a love for dark colors doesn’t stop goth goddesses from loving the beach. Bring the best of both worlds with this perfectly tropical temporary wallpaper in our favorite dark color.
7. Wayfair Black Velvet Throw Pillow ($118): Your bestie’s couch will never look more luxe and romantic than with these plush, velvet throw pillows in her favorite color. Which, of course, comes in the blackest black.
8. Anthropologie Babe Charcoal Hand Wash ($38): Your friend’s hands will feel smooth, moisturized, and detoxified every time she uses a pump of this activated charcoal hand wash. Its non-drying formula gets hands clean as a whistle without feeling tight afterward.
9. Boscia Charcoal Jelly Ball Facial Cleanser ($20): You might have never thought a springy jelly cleanser could look so goth. This jelly ball gets its black color from skin-purifying charcoal to pamper the skin of a goddess in black.
10. Chanel: Collections and Creations by Daniéle Bott ($40): Honor the creator of the Little Black Dress herself with this beautiful coffee table book that showcases her gorgeous designs.
11. Ten Strawberry Street Black Ceramic Dinnerware ($100): Mom might not agree with our love of dark colors, and that’s fine. She can stick to her crisp white plates while we dine off this set of dishes in our favorite color. It’s a bold move, and we love it.
12. Curaprox Black Toothpaste ($27): Your friend can keep their pearly whites even whiter by adding a dash of black for a few minutes. Charcoal-activated toothpaste has become incredibly popular recently as an alternative to harsh chemical whitening processes. This will make those pearly whites shine in high contrast with your all-black OOTD.
13. Glam Glow SuperMud Clearing Treatment ($69): Never underestimate the cleansing power of a deep, black charcoal mask. Glam Glow innovates facial cleansing with this Supermud treatment that clears out pores and renews skin.
14. Another Human X UO Natural Obsidian Mirror ($329): This mirror isn’t just a practical piece for your bestie’s vanity; it’s a work of art. Made by Another Human in exclusive collaboration with UO, this circular mirror sits in a natural obsidian stone base.
15. Black XO Reversible Throw Blanket ($178): Your friend can stay warm in this jacquard-woven wool throw that’s adorned with black X’s and O’s. They’ll probably want to give you a few hugs and kisses too for such a thoughtful gift.
What products represent your favorite heart emoji color? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.